“Love their chicken!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Great Falls, Virginia
“Love their chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We usually get the quarter chicken lunch/dinner with rice and salad. It is so good! The sauces are wonderful too. We usually order a side of the plantains. A very healthy and delicious meal!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TheBigelows

Sterling, Virginia
“Excellent Peruvian chicken!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I've had Peruvian chicken before - but this was definitely a cut above. I normally do not eat chicken skin as it's high in fat etc - but even though the chicken itself was excellent - I found myself also eating the skin throughout the meal - it's just THAT tasty - and crisp.

SO has yucca with his - I do fries. He also got fried plantains. They serve a little salad on the plate with it - the flavors all just complement each other so well.

There can be a bit of a language barrier with the servers - but the food more than makes up for it.

Will be going back here over and over!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank AllieInMD
va
“Juiciest Chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We were looking for quick meal to bring home after a weekend of kids' basketball games. Driving along Route 7 in Sterling, we saw a sign for Peruvian chicken and thought that might be a nice alternative to the usual. What a great idea that turned out to be! We ordered one full and one half with fries and salad and had more than enough to feed four for dinner and have nice left-overs for lunch. The chicken was gorgeous! Juicy and flavorful, the chicken was tender inside and crispy outside. The aroma drove our poor dog was out of her mind! We'll make an effort to get back there again.

• Visited February 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Delicious, large portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Went to Pollo Inti with a couple of friends and loved the food...there is plenty of it and it was hot and fresh. I made a couple of substitutions and my order came out perfect. It looked so good in fact that we took a picture of it!! The waitress was attentive although it did take a while to get our check (they were pretty busy). The atmosphere is cozy , music was a tad loud, but my friends and I were able to carry on a conversation. I will definitely be back to try more of the menu!

• Visited February 2012
Austin, Texas
“very good Peruvian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2008

I eat here all the time. Excellent food, you definately gotta try the rotisserie chicken. Very good. Only problem is the service isn't the best, the waitress's are a bit forgettful, they ignore when customer's finish their drinks and need a refill.

1 Thank nycdc03