We were tired, it was pouring rain, trucks hindering your view, stress....sound familiar? We stopped here and used a travel coupon for a bargain stay. Chris at the front desk was very courteous regarding coupon and didn't treat us like second class citizens, if you know what I mean. Room was nice, we got 316, which was smoking floor but just 1 floor up from front desk. Beautiful view. Beds were comfy, internet worked fine. Loved the pancakes in the morning instead of those waffles you see everywhere. Really nice stuff on buffet breakfast. Went to Butcher Block buffet, just walked over there, for dinner. Not a lot of selection like some of them, but the quality was better for the most part. They had great BBQ ribs, real mashed potatoes, other items pretty standard, but price at @ $9 each (sr rate) was good for what we had. Good place to stay overnight or even much longer.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel Stephens City
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Stephens City
- Stephens City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated to the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South. Located off interstate 81 in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, the hotel is nestled next to the scenic town of Stephens City, VA. Check out our upgraded guest rooms offering new mattresses, bedding, interior design package, 32 inch flat screen tvs with HD content, upgraded wireless high speed internet, microwaves, and refrigerators. The Holiday Inn Express, Winchester, VA South satisfies the lodging needs for both the business and leisure travelers. Located minutes from Stowe Woodward, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DuPont, Carmeuse Lime and Stone, and Dominion Front Royal Power Plant, the Holiday Inn Express is the hotel for the traveling business professional in need of quick and easy access to Interstate 81 as well as US Route 11 and Route 522. Need to take a break? Settled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the entrance of Skyline Drive, start off your morning with our complimentary Express Start hot breakfast and visit Cedar Creek battlefield and enjoy the Civil War heritage of the Shenandoah Valley. Not into history? Take a dip in our outdoor swimming pool or take advantage of one of the five golf courses only minutes from the property. With over 100 attractions near the hotel the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South can become your vacation headquarters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Winchester South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.