I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express roughly 6 or 7 times in the past few months, usually 3 to 4 nights at a stay. HI Express really has hit a home run with this facility. My job takes me away from home quite a bit and this hotel is amazing when it comes to treating you like family. Evin though it is weeks between stays, I am always greeted by name and no delay in checking in. Very Professional and impressive!
The front desk staff is always willing to go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. It is the little things that matter, as an example, Kandice took time to help find and recommend an interesting place for dinner that wasn't a typical franchise restaurant. Another example, Robert, the manager even went out and purchased a different coffee sweetener when I suggested it.
I look forward to staying at this hotel when I am in the area and wouldn't even consider staying somewhere else. Great value, Very Clean and Spacious Rooms. Free breakfast, You can't beat it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel Stephens City
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Stephens City
- Stephens City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated to the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South. Located off interstate 81 in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, the hotel is nestled next to the scenic town of Stephens City, VA. Check out our upgraded guest rooms offering new mattresses, bedding, interior design package, 32 inch flat screen tvs with HD content, upgraded wireless high speed internet, microwaves, and refrigerators. The Holiday Inn Express, Winchester, VA South satisfies the lodging needs for both the business and leisure travelers. Located minutes from Stowe Woodward, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DuPont, Carmeuse Lime and Stone, and Dominion Front Royal Power Plant, the Holiday Inn Express is the hotel for the traveling business professional in need of quick and easy access to Interstate 81 as well as US Route 11 and Route 522. Need to take a break? Settled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the entrance of Skyline Drive, start off your morning with our complimentary Express Start hot breakfast and visit Cedar Creek battlefield and enjoy the Civil War heritage of the Shenandoah Valley. Not into history? Take a dip in our outdoor swimming pool or take advantage of one of the five golf courses only minutes from the property. With over 100 attractions near the hotel the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South can become your vacation headquarters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Winchester South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.