Our group of 52 people stayed here during the inauguration. The preparation was excellent and even our rooms and keys were ready when we arrived (a first for us, usually only a few rooms are ready)! The staff was great! Heather, Robert and Veronica were always available during the planning stages and were very helpful, friendly and excited about us staying there. The rooms were clean (in fact, the whole hotel was well kept) and the complimentary breakfast was good and the dining attendant was always helpful in making sure we had everything needed for a good breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. There were plenty of restaurants in the area and the buffet next door was great with plenty of home cooked foods. Thanks again for a wonderful stay and we will surely be back!!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel Stephens City
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Stephens City
- Stephens City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated to the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South. Located off interstate 81 in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, the hotel is nestled next to the scenic town of Stephens City, VA. Check out our upgraded guest rooms offering new mattresses, bedding, interior design package, 32 inch flat screen tvs with HD content, upgraded wireless high speed internet, microwaves, and refrigerators. The Holiday Inn Express, Winchester, VA South satisfies the lodging needs for both the business and leisure travelers. Located minutes from Stowe Woodward, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DuPont, Carmeuse Lime and Stone, and Dominion Front Royal Power Plant, the Holiday Inn Express is the hotel for the traveling business professional in need of quick and easy access to Interstate 81 as well as US Route 11 and Route 522. Need to take a break? Settled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the entrance of Skyline Drive, start off your morning with our complimentary Express Start hot breakfast and visit Cedar Creek battlefield and enjoy the Civil War heritage of the Shenandoah Valley. Not into history? Take a dip in our outdoor swimming pool or take advantage of one of the five golf courses only minutes from the property. With over 100 attractions near the hotel the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South can become your vacation headquarters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Winchester South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.