It had been a long day riding and we were extremely tired. The Holiday Inn Express was a welcomed stop. The front desk staff was very helpful, the weather was rainy and they allowed us to park our motorcycles under the cover and they said they would keep an eye on them through the night.
We checked in, had a couple beers in the bar area to unwind. They had cheap happy hour specials going on, After a couple drinks we headed back to the room. We found the room spotless and very comfortable. When we checked out in the morning we were considering having breakfast there but only had coffee ... I found a Waffle House down the road and I love WH breakfast, we don't have any where I live so when I get a chance we go. I am sure the rest at the Holiday Inn would have been just as good as the rest of our experience!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel Stephens City
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Stephens City
- Stephens City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated to the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South. Located off interstate 81 in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, the hotel is nestled next to the scenic town of Stephens City, VA. Check out our upgraded guest rooms offering new mattresses, bedding, interior design package, 32 inch flat screen tvs with HD content, upgraded wireless high speed internet, microwaves, and refrigerators. The Holiday Inn Express, Winchester, VA South satisfies the lodging needs for both the business and leisure travelers. Located minutes from Stowe Woodward, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DuPont, Carmeuse Lime and Stone, and Dominion Front Royal Power Plant, the Holiday Inn Express is the hotel for the traveling business professional in need of quick and easy access to Interstate 81 as well as US Route 11 and Route 522. Need to take a break? Settled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the entrance of Skyline Drive, start off your morning with our complimentary Express Start hot breakfast and visit Cedar Creek battlefield and enjoy the Civil War heritage of the Shenandoah Valley. Not into history? Take a dip in our outdoor swimming pool or take advantage of one of the five golf courses only minutes from the property. With over 100 attractions near the hotel the Holiday Inn Express Winchester, VA South can become your vacation headquarters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Winchester South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.