“Good for a buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Buffet
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Good for a buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

This is the second time I have eaten here,presentation was good on buffet,real mashed not instant food overall good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
New Jersey
“Good food in a relaxed setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Buffets can be sources of mass quantities of mediocre food but the Butcher Block has some great entrees such as beef brisket, ribs, macaroni and cheese, and a fresh, varied salad bar which brings many diners back again and again. Desserts were plentiful - especially enjoyed the bread pudding and apple cobbler.

Visited April 2012
Roanoke, Virginia, USA
“Butcher Block has a stupendous buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My only complaint? I would get fat within a week, because the quantity and quality of food and the very reasonable price make this a must.

Visited October 2011
Middletown, New York
“Worth stopping for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I were traveling home from South Carolina. It was getting late and we saw a sign with the name of the buffet. Without knowing anything about it we took a chance. The parking lot was crowded so that was a good indication. It was a Saturday night and we just walked up and paid. $21 and change for 2 with no drinks ( we get water). The staff was warm and friendly. The buffet had all good home cooked foods. Everything we tried was great, warm and well stocked. They had a smokehouse section with pulled pork, brisket of beef, turkey and roast beef, cut to order. I could not get over the tenderness and flavors of all the smoked items. They brought warm rolls that were wonderful too straight to the table.I wish I had more room to eat more, but knew I was going to be stuck in a car for hours so did not push my luck. They offer breakfast at 7.99 and I don't know what lunch costs. The baked goods were also delicious.
We will definitely be making this one of our stops while traveling. I wish they were a chain.
I don't think anyone would be disappointed. They offer a seafood buffet on Fridays I believe that is 16.99. If you want crab legs it is 39.99.
Stop by and enjoy great food. You won't be sorry

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Whispering Pines, NC
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Good food choice, sometimes too crowded to get a group table

Visited March 2012