I had to make last-minute accomodations in the Lexington area. I was resigned to stay in a local hotel (which didn't look very appealing) when my husband found a listing for this charming B&B. I called Friday morning and booked my room for that evening, with the belief that I would be alone. Unexpectedly I had a friend join me and Kevin switched our room to a larger one with a sleep sofa so we could each have our own bed. No exta charge!. Breakfast the next morning was delicious with lots of choices.
- Also Known As:
- Osceola Mill Restaurant, b&b And Cabins Hotel Steeles Tavern
- Osceola Mill Restaurant, Bed And Breakfast And Cabins
- Osceola Mill Restaurant, b&b And Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1800s Cyrus McCormick water-powered mill converted to a fine dining restaurant and B&B. Continental cuisine including steak, South African lobster, veal & fresh seafood. 15 min to Staunton or Lexington, VA. Receives excellent reviews. Historic mill structure remains including massive chestnut beams. Outdoor activities abound with some of VA's nicest scenery. ... more less