“Very Good Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Organic, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Vegan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Coffee & Tea, Breakfast, Brunch
Description: A charming cafe & grocery in a historic building, Staunton's beloved health food store/restaurant is a must-see. Here locals and tourists alike gather to chat, shop, explore, and eat. Cranberry's is about 20 steps from the tourist center/parking garage and just around the corner from the American Shakespeare Company.
Bluemont, VA
“Very Good Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I had very good BLTs and vegie juices (carrot for me). Even the other customers were fun.

Visited November 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Two visits, two very different experiences”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The first visit was for Sunday brunch. My yogurt/granola and coffee were delicious; my husband's egg/cheese sandwich and tea very tasty. Service was friendly. The second visit was not great. My waffle was excellent, but so lonely on the plate--an orange slice or strawberry would have been nice. My husband's breakfast burrito was bland. Service was surly.

Visited November 2012
Utah
“Funky cafe in a natural food market in historic building”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

It's order at the counter and then find a seat at one of the tables. Breakfast breads are fresh. And cooked breakfast done on the spot fresh squeezed orange juice. Excellent coffee.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Good Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Nice breakfast, good value and very eco-friendly. Decent service with a smile. The packed lunches we ordered were just average. Very cute set-up/restaurant/grocery combination.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Good food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was told wonderful things about Cranberry's, so I thought I'd try it out. I was looking for a quick lunch to take on the go, so I ordered the classic reuben. I had no idea it would take 20 minutes to concoct a reuben sandwich. After waiting for so long, I thought this must be an amazing sandiwch. It was okay, but I've had better. If the service was quicker, I would have dismissed the quality of the sandiwch. Probably wouldn't try it again.

• Visited October 2012