“Good food combined with great service.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 106 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Good food combined with great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, got the steak special which was cooked properly but not a lot of flavor. Salt and pepper helped. Chips and salsa dip were really good. Great service as we were tight for time.

Visited October 2013

“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've went here three times and every time the service was very friendly and accommodating. The food was excellent and very filling. The atmosphere was great as well. I look forward to going here again.

Staunton, Virginia
“Yummy!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ordered an early dinner, staff was great, appetizer came out quick, followed by dinner. Waitress was very attentive. Will be back for sure.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Verona, VA
“Priced too high for what you get.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

First when you go into a place like this with a child, why do they always assume you should be eating in a quiet corner? This annoys me as my daughter is well behaved and there is no reason we should not be asked first where we would like to be seated. The food was good and the server was pleasant and this brings about another assumption. If I do not purchase alcohol, I am going to leave a low tip. I always tip well, above 20%. Again the food ws good but I do not recall the menu stating that a mushroom swiss burger had tomatoes on it. I should have double checked as I cannot stand them. The picture on the web site shows a tomato, my bad...I guess. My problem with the whole experience was the price. A burger and fries for me and tea. A kids meal for my daughter, a couple of pieces of tasty chicken and some fries. Oh, and tea also. $22.00 plus?!....I even remembered a coupon in my inbox, I had trashed it so I searched online. Showed it to the server, sir that is for Mondays. My bad again. One last note...put some mushrooms and swiss on a burger that goes by that name. I remember why I stopped frequenting here. I stopped drinking, and it is overpriced. Thanks!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“ordered in...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Got ribs and shrimp on the side..3 pieces of shrimp for a hefty price. Ribs were good. take out not their speciality.

Visited July 2013