“Two thumbs up!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Two thumbs up!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good service, good atmosphere and most important good beer. What more could one want. Definitely a keeper:-)

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Scott S, General Manager at Sauced fired-up food + drink, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
We like being called a "Keeper"!!!!

“Love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Great food.. great service...very friendly atmosphere...a must try... I have never been disappointed... the fried oreos are AMAZING!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scott S, General Manager at Sauced fired-up food + drink, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thanks very much for the nice things you posted! Come back soon!

Cheers!
“Hands down, favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

In the many times I have been here I am never let down with the service, food, or quality. Everything is always excellent! The staff is seriously the friendliest, most welcoming people you'll ever meet! I strongly recommend this place to residents and out of town folks! Definitely a fantastic addition to Satunton VA!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We are so glad you love Sauced!!! There are so many choices out there and we take your business very seriously! We strive to give everyone that comes to Sauced the best product, service and value that is possible! We expect to see you back soon!
Staunton, Virginia
“Finding Out that this is the Best in Staunton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

After two visits to Sauced, I believe this unassuming restaurant located in the mall is one of the best food places in Staunton. Who would have known? This place has a great ambience. Feels like a neighborhood place you like to hang out at. I was surprised first time I went since it was in the Mall. Fantastic salads and sandwiches. Fig and duck on pizza? Unbelievable but great. Great prices and generous servings. Lots of exciting craft beers to check off my list. Good wines too but limited selection. Both times the service was top notch. Friendly servers who delivered the food on time and HOT. The only complaint with Sauced is the noise level when there is a big party. But, hey, don't sit near them.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Scott S, General Manager at Sauced fired-up food + drink, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I am so glad you "found" us too! It was nice talking with you and I hope you will continue to come back and enjoy your visits! Cheers!
Chicago, Illinois
“Fast, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We ate at Sauced after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. The reviews gave a good sense of what to expect -- entrees around $12-$16, fast service, friendly staff. My daughter had the chicken over pasta and it was a substantial plate of food with perhaps a little too much sauce, she said. I chose the chicken on ciabatta and the sandwich was more than I could finish. There was a little too much of the pesto sauce on the sandwich, but the onion rings were great. The service was very friendly and quick.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
I am so glad you enjoyed Sauced! When our guests use Tripadvisor to find us, we want to you to have a great experience! Please come back soon!