“Great Place ! Don't forget to try this one !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches, Pub, Pasta
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Raphine, Virginia, United States
“Great Place ! Don't forget to try this one !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Wanted to try this place since it opened its doors.Finally got a chance to stop in. GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!!!!! Great food unique menu items but well worth a try. We had teh thai shrimp pizza yum yum yum...the 10 inch was big enough for the 2 of us along with the fried pickle appitizer we ordered. We will be back to try the duck and fig pizza for sure !

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Scott S, General Manager at Sauced fired-up food + drink, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you very much for trying us out! The Duck and Fig Pizza is ready for your next visit!

“Just what the doctor ordered!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I have been anticipating the opening of sauced for a while since we live near the mall and have seen the changes happening as we past by everyday. Over the last couple weeks we have visited sauced a few times and absolutely love everything about. The decor is perfect with there pizza sandwich concept and they match the initial perception with a efficiently executed menu full of delicious choices. My wife is in love with the crab dip and toast, my favorite appetizer so far is the home made bread sticks. We have tried the nacho pizza, smokehouse pizza ( my favorite) and we love the shrimp tortellini. We plan on trying everything on there menu so we are going alot! We do not write reviews often but we think everyone deserves to try this gem it really is the Staunton malls "diamond in the rough" oh yeah did I mention I LOVE craft beer and they have I think 14 on tap!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Take two Sauced visits and call me in the morning! Wow thanks for the kind words! See you soon!
“Give it a try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Newest place in Staunton gets a 6.5 out of 10 for now. Not amazing but well worth a try. Next time will try some of the sandwiches. Pizza not NY style but decent for a bar. Mac and cheese was very well done. Fried pickles were so so. Atmosphere was loud and barish. We went at 9, a family might want to go earlier. I hope everyone gives em a try and suggestions to improve so they make it. We need a few good places to eat locally.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
I am sorry we didn't win you completely over with our food and service on your first visit! We sure will try again when you return! We pride ourselves on being able to deal with the fact that, though we may try, we can't always get everything right. I really appreciate your thoughts on your first visit I hope you will return and try some of our sandwiches and let us know what you think!
Staunton
“Craft beer, atmosphere, & great food?!?! WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Tired of our normal downtown girls night out we decided to give the new talk of the town "Sauced" a try. Wow, was that a great choice! It all started with great service when our waitress recommended that we try the fried pickles to start off with and then suggested my new favorite beer "optimal wit". It was so hard for us to decide what we wanted for our meal because everything looked so appetizing, but I went with the bagel club and it was delicious. My friends got the thai pizza, crab dib (best EVER), and the chicken nachos. Between the great good, the great beer, and the friendly, up-beat atmosphere our experience met our expectations. We will definitely be back for our next girls night out and recommend you do so as well (:

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sauced is the perfect place for "Girls Night Out" and we are glad you think so too! We think the food, service and atmosphere is top notch as well! Come back soon!
Staunton, Virginia
“Better than 30 that rank higher”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Only open for about 3 weeks, but boy do they have their "stuff" together... decor, staff, and menu! The food is NOT the boring "stuff" offered elsewhere in this town. They define "out of the box"... with duck, figs, pastrami, and a menu with great choices but NO BURGER (leave that to others) but they do have sliders on the appetizer menu, but no burger entree. Decor is full of toungue-in-cheek art... Children will be served a side of ducktape! If you like the finest selection of craft beer (yes, the also serve Bud to those with no taste) in this town and they are priced so they are affordable! Pony $3, Pint $5, and 20 oz $7 for any of the good "stuff". We shared the 10" Greek pizza, loaded with flavor, and the Pastrami and slaw sandwich at lunch. Had to take some home! This place is a tribute to those that like really good food without the pretense and price. If take my advice ...... go soon (and look for me, I'll be there often)

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
I thank you very much for saying such nice things about Sauced! I certainly hope you return soon and enjoy yourself again!