“Best sandwich I ever ate (jerk chicken). No public bathroom and you need to call ahead if you don't want a long wait, but the fo” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Untouch'd Grill - CLOSED

Dining options: Delivery
Staunton,VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Smokin great food!!!!! Love it. Service takes forever but the taste is worth it. We need more people to support this great place. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives?

Staunton, Virginia
“Jamaica sings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Real Jamaican jerk without a southern compromise. The real deal.

Visited April 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“just made me want pecks...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I ordered a pulled pork sandwich and a couple of sides. I didn't like the sandwich is was smothered in a bbq sauce i was NOT fond of. I would be curious to see how well the pork was prepared before 3 gallons of bbq sauce was added. The sides were good but came in a container the size of a salad dressing cup. I LOVE pulled pork but I wasn't impressed and won't be back.

Visited May 2012
GROTTOES, VIRGINIA
“another fabulous meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

repeat visit to this quirky and fun restaurant. Once again the food was outstanding and the prices ridiculously low. Best jerk chicken anywhere and the pulled pork sandwich is both delicious and generous. My favorite is still the pulled chicken sandwich just the right amount of heat combined with big big flavor. This is a real treat don't miss it!

• Visited March 2012
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Best BBQ I've had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Just like the review says, this is the absolute best BBQ I've ever had! My daughter and I stopped here on the way to Gatlinburg and were not disappointed. I got the ribs meal with mac & cheese and red beans & rice. My daughter got the 1/4 chicken. It was more food than we could finish (and I can eat) and was terrific! The ribs were perfect. They were tender but still had a nice meaty texture. The flavor in the meat was excellent! They had plenty of sauce on them, but it was not needed because the meat itself had so much flavor. The chicken was the same. Tender, juicy and incredibly flavorful. The red beans were good but not great and the mac & cheese was incredible. Hard to believe mac & cheese could be so good! The hostess also gave us a complimentary cup of ox tail to try. I thought it was ok, but my daughter loved it and said if we came back that's what she would get. I almost forgot, the prices are great. All that food was under $25. There is no bathroom, which was the only drawback, but there's gas stations nearby. I will definitely stop here every time I pass through Staunton. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2012