“Business over-night stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 hotels in Staunton
Danbury, Connecticut
“Business over-night stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Pleasant and enjoyable over-night stay; room was excellent and staff was more than accommodating to anyone's needs. Breakfast area & staff next morning was great before heading out. I, most certainly, would have taken advantage of the fitness center is I had been staying longer.

Room Tip: staff more than helpful
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

239 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stopped in Staunton, Va. on our way home from North Carolina. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us recommendations for dinner (Mill Street Grill-excellent restaurant) and directions for the things we wanted to visit in Staunton. Woodrow Wilson Library was very interesting with a fun knowledgeable staff. Great tour given for the birth home of Wilson.

Hotel room was very clean, comfortable and meet all our expectations, Very nice stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good service, nice room, great water pressure in shower, free wifi, hot breakfast included. Was there for less than 12 hours but definitely met all my needs. Gym doesn't open until 8 which was a drawback.

Room Tip: May have to request a tub as this room only had a shower stall.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
McGregor, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

No way could this staff/hotel been better. Large group - many rooms - all efficient but more than that - we were all treated unbelievably great. In for funeral and staff made it the best possible experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This Hampton is one of the nicest hotels in the area. I have stayed at this Hampton many times before, (always good) but was trying to get closer to my work. This is a very nice hotel and the staff are always great. The breakfast is always good, there is a workout room, the night I was there was a managers reception,VERY GOOD! Check in and check out was quick and painless. As a Diamod member I was upgraded, Have I mentioned the staff is great. At check out I needed a room for a later date, the clerk was busy with other guests,( I already had my reciept under door) So I asked her to make a reservation for that night I needed, and left. She done it with e-mail conformation exactly what I needed. Thanks Amanda, you done great.I would recommend this hotel if you want a great place to stay.

Room Tip: All these rooms are good to the best of my knowledge, away from the main road very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
StauntonHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Staunton, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! It's always a pleasure to hear from our Diamond Members on their experiences. I know as a Diamond member you spend quite a bit of your time traveling to earn/keep that status, and it most definitely makes us proud when we receive comments like yours about our property. Thank you for choosing our hotel while in Staunton, and I hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Take Care-

Andrew Bailey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

One of the better hotels in Staunton. Staff is excellent and energetic. Very clean, newer rooms with Direct TV. Only drawback is location. It's situated behind the usual strip of gas stations and sprawl near the mall in Staunton. Will be using this Hampton Inn for all of my future trips to Staunton.

• Stayed January 2013
Litchfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We ALWAYS stay at the Staunton Hampton Inn on our way to and from Florida. We have been staying here for years and it just seems to get better. The beds and pillows are WONDERFUL. The rooms are roomy. The complimentary breakfast is very nice. My husband used the exercise room. Parking is convenient and out front so it's safe to leave stuff in your car. This is a must if you need a room in this area! We won't stay anywhere else. Thanks Miss Barre!

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Staunton? Share your experiences!