“Couldn't be better” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
McGregor, Texas
“Couldn't be better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

No way could this staff/hotel been better. Large group - many rooms - all efficient but more than that - we were all treated unbelievably great. In for funeral and staff made it the best possible experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This Hampton is one of the nicest hotels in the area. I have stayed at this Hampton many times before, (always good) but was trying to get closer to my work. This is a very nice hotel and the staff are always great. The breakfast is always good, there is a workout room, the night I was there was a managers reception,VERY GOOD! Check in and check out was quick and painless. As a Diamod member I was upgraded, Have I mentioned the staff is great. At check out I needed a room for a later date, the clerk was busy with other guests,( I already had my reciept under door) So I asked her to make a reservation for that night I needed, and left. She done it with e-mail conformation exactly what I needed. Thanks Amanda, you done great.I would recommend this hotel if you want a great place to stay.

Room Tip: All these rooms are good to the best of my knowledge, away from the main road very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
StauntonHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Staunton, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! It's always a pleasure to hear from our Diamond Members on their experiences. I know as a Diamond member you spend quite a bit of your time traveling to earn/keep that status, and it most definitely makes us proud when we receive comments like yours about our property. Thank you for choosing our hotel while in Staunton, and I hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Take Care-

Andrew Bailey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

One of the better hotels in Staunton. Staff is excellent and energetic. Very clean, newer rooms with Direct TV. Only drawback is location. It's situated behind the usual strip of gas stations and sprawl near the mall in Staunton. Will be using this Hampton Inn for all of my future trips to Staunton.

• Stayed January 2013
Litchfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We ALWAYS stay at the Staunton Hampton Inn on our way to and from Florida. We have been staying here for years and it just seems to get better. The beds and pillows are WONDERFUL. The rooms are roomy. The complimentary breakfast is very nice. My husband used the exercise room. Parking is convenient and out front so it's safe to leave stuff in your car. This is a must if you need a room in this area! We won't stay anywhere else. Thanks Miss Barre!

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Richmond, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

On one of the busiest weekends in the Valley, we booked this hotel at the last minute. When we checked in we found out we had booked the last room. We had a King Suite, which seemed a little big for just the 2 of us, but it was wonderful none the less. Everything was clean, tidy, well stocked. Bed extra comfy, they even brought up extra pillows for me. The one downside was that they did not have a Suite Shop with snacks, but only vending machines. Breakfast was wonderful - especially the eggs, which is not something you can usually say about free breakfast buffets, but they were fresh and cheesy with ham - YUM! Not much breakfast seating but considering the hotel was sold out, it wasn't too bad and everyone was very nice and shared well. Lived up to the standards I've come to expect from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Johnson City, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

As you can see from my reviews, I usually like staying at Hampton Inns. Though the price tag here was more than the usuals, possibly because I booked it at 10 pm while I was sleepy driving on I-81. Decent clean property with good breakfast and friendly staff as expected from Hampton Inns.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband & I stayed one night here in August 2012 and I liked it well enough to put writing this review on my "to-do" list. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast tasty in a comfortable eating area, the total hotel commitment to the environment was refreshing and a real plus to me. (bio-degradable plates were great, messages to encourage environmentally friendly life-styles, etc.) The entire facility was very clean, even in the stairwells!

I'm filing their address as a hotel worth a return visit.

Very Happy (Perfectionist) Customer

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Staunton? Share your experiences!