“Hospitality !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 15 hotels in Staunton
“Hospitality !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at this wonderful hotel. The rooms were immaculate and the beds are pillow top dreams. I would like to recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Staunton . The staff to above and beyond for their guests. Including giving me directions to several great local restaurants and local parks. The stay includes breakfast which is wonderfully staffed and stocked. They leave fruit out all day for guests and coffee.

• Stayed September 2012

253 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed at other Hampton!s in the past, excellent service at each one.
The staff has always been excellent, great comfortable beds and towels,,also quiet in the rooms.
They should teach the staff from other hotels how to be successful.

Room Tip: Look for a Hampton
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
LAFAYETTE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

It is a Hampton with all of its' benefits, but seemed alittle pricey in comparison to my reference Hampton property. Monday is a bad day to stop in rural Virginia because local eateries are closed leaving the chain establishments. There is a small shopping center across the road to walk in for your shopping convenience.

Stayed September 2012
Clarksville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Luckily I only have to stay here one night. I've been spoiled by nice Hamptons, which this one is not close to being. This is right off the highway, and had nothings special to it. The rooms ae older and do not smell good, and the pillows are very flat. There were no pillows that you could put your head on. The staff is decent, and breakfast was fine. I would take this hotel, with its faults over anything else in Staunton, and bring my own pillow next time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
StauntonHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Staunton, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for sharing a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I understand that the appearance and smell of you room were concerns, and we are working to correct the issues. I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay with us at our hotel; we would love to have you. Thank you!
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My family stopped at this hotel on our way "out" on our driving vacation. It was excellent. The place is clean, the people are kind, and they seem to understand that you are on the road.

Very comfortable beds and a great night's sleep. Good breakfast options.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel with friends to sightsee. The room was very clean and quiet. Everyone at the front desk was very friendly and also extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. We were all able to check in early which was a great help. The hotel is close to sight seeing and restaurants.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stay at Hampton Inns all over the country and my one-night experience at this one during a road trip I took stacks up favorably with any of them. The property is clean and comfortable, the staff friendly, the wireless Internet works well (this was key for my stay as I had to log in to my office), and the beds/bathroom are good and the plumbing works well.

I also found the breakfast to be just fine but I do see the point of the one or more of the other reviews here where it was indicated that the configuration could be more user-friendly...I'm a solo traveler and a 6AM early-bird so that didn't bother me, but I could see where when more crowded or if with a larger group it could feel a little cramped...especially among typical leisure travelers and their families who oftentimes are not very "efficient" in navigating the free food and then getting out of the way of other guests.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Staunton? Share your experiences!