“Trip to Myrtle Beach” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Staunton to your Saves list
Days Inn Staunton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   273-D Bells Lane, Staunton, VA 24401   |
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Staunton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Winston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the days inn. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of motels. In my experience most are not very accommodating. I really enjoyed the staff and their attitudes. It really seems like they like to go to work and love their jobs. It was a super quiet place to be so close to the interstate which is great for when you have to get right back on it in the early a.m. I thought the rate was incredible and any time i am in the area working out of town you can bet i will be there. I think the manager really has that place running right. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DaysInnStaunton, Manager at Days Inn Staunton, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank-you for taking your time to write an review about my mote. I am very happy to read that you had a good stay at my motel and I and my staff will continously work harder and serve our guest . Hoping to see you again
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I love the Days Inn in Staunton. I can't say enough good things about this place. I stay at this hotel often and always look forward to my stay. The staff is top notch and super friendly. I am on a first name basis with the majority of them and can always spare a moment to have a chat with them. The manager does a great job running the place. The only thing I would change about the place is add a waffle maker to the breakfast bar. All in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Thankyou for allowing us to serve you . I am glad that you seem to like our place we will try and do something about the breakfast as per your suggestion.
Abingdon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The lady (owner I believe) extremely helpful and informative. Was able to help me with a difficult transition in order to make my meeting. The room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnStaunton, Manager at Days Inn Staunton, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
I am glad you had a plesant stay and hope to see you again and serve you again
Fairfax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

After a long drive, I was really looking forward to a good night's sleep and a hot shower. Not only did I get both, but I also had a big room that was crystal clean! In fact, I could have eaten a meal in the bathroom --it was spotless. What a great deal, for such a great price!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and Thank you for taking the time to tell us that you liked the room. We will be looking forward to see you again and serve you again.

Been to Days Inn Staunton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Staunton

Address: 273-D Bells Lane, Staunton, VA 24401
Location: United States > Virginia > Staunton
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Staunton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Staunton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Staunton Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Staunton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.