“Convenient, clean and pet friendly!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs to your Saves list
Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   372 White Hill Road, I-81 & I-64 Exit 217, Staunton, VA 24401   |
Special Rate
MANAGERS SPECIAL $56.50
Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Staunton

291 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at this Inn after reading the reviews here on TripAdvisor. Front desk was great, courteous, efficient and welcoming. The room might need some sprucing up, but it was meticulously clean and had everything we needed (and more) for our road-trip one-night layover. There was a coffee maker, mini-fridge, microwave.
We were next to the housekeeping closet, so we awoke to those sounds but we intended to be up anyway, so no harm done there.
They offered a great, hot breakfast! Lots of variety and very clean.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Mount Airy, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. Room was quiet, spacious and clean, with convenient fridge and microwave. Very comfy beds. Heater was wanting to kick out periodically but it seemed to straighten out after a time. Hot breakfast was better than expected, and staff kept it stocked. Very good value, and we would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
New Rochelle, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We've stayed at many, many places in our travels and have found this to be among the nicest we've enjoyed. It was extremely clean, convenient, quiet and pleasant. The breakfast was bountiful and delicious. The gravy for the biscuits was the best I've ever had. The help was courteous and totally accommodating. When the desk clerk asked if we had pets and I said no, I was allergic, he changed our room to one in which no pets had stayed. The room itself was clean, very bright and well appointed. Although we stayed only one night, we noted it as a place to which we would return on our next trip in this direction. It's a jewel.

GM

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ocean City, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel was dirty. I walked in the carpets were nasty. My socks were black underneath. Mold in on the walls and very dusty. My allergies would not allow me to sleep. After getting an hour sleep I was awaken by people outside my door. At that point, I decided to check out after staying an hour and a half. I was told that I would not receive my money back because I could have moved to another room. Of course this is days later, because the girl the desk told me she could not do anything without her managers approval. I tried many times to talk to the owner of this establishment. He beat around the bush and was very rude. I highly recommend any other hotel on I-81 as I will never stay in a Days Inn again due to my experience with these guys.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!