“A good place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs

You added Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs to your Saves list
Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   372 White Hill Road, I-81 & I-64 Exit 217, Staunton, VA 24401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Staunton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Great Falls, Virginia
“A good place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Excellent place to spend the night! I was traveling to Staunton on the weekend of April 13th to visit relatives and stayed here as a result of past experiences. When I arrived check-in was cheerful and efficient and Stephanie was on duty upon my arrival and was very cordial and pleasant and she was also on duty the day I left. The room I had was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Even though there are no retaurants in the immediate area, you just have to travel another 5 miles and should be able to find something that appeals to you. I would recommend this to anyone traveling the I-81 corridor.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Excellent place to spend the night! We were traveling through Staunton on Easter evening and decided to stay here for the night. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. We had a very good rate through Expedia and they provide a free HOT continental breakfast. Sausage gravy biscuits (not absolutely the best, but not bad for free) and make your own waffles along with all the other regular items. We are planning our trip back home and will definitely stay here if we can't make it all the way.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs

Address: 372 White Hill Road, I-81 & I-64 Exit 217, Staunton, VA 24401
Location: United States > Virginia > Staunton
#6 Family Hotel in Staunton
#7 Romantic Hotel in Staunton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs 2*
Easy Access to I-81 and I-64 with Ample Truck Parking Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs hotel, off Interstates 64 and 81 and near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, offers great rates and attentive service. Receive a warm welcome from our staff, then awake to a free USA Today and free Daybreak continental breakfast, complete with hot items. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel Staunton
Staunton Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.