Clean and comfortable, We stay here two or three times a year. It is midway and we found it about 5 tears ago. The people are the Va. counrty friendly. The breakfast is the best and is the cleanest even when 20 prople are eating.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel Staunton
- Days Inn Staunton
- Staunton Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy Access to I-81 and I-64 with Ample Truck Parking Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs hotel, off Interstates 64 and 81 and near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, offers great rates and attentive service. Receive a warm welcome from our staff, then awake to a free USA Today and free Daybreak continental breakfast, complete with hot items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.