The staff was great, especially Stephanie! The beds were so comfortable. It was clean. The biscuits and gravy were better than at any place i've ever eaten! And the price was really reasonable! I cant believe the value i got for the price! I highly recommend staying there!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel Staunton
- Days Inn Staunton
- Staunton Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy Access to I-81 and I-64 with Ample Truck Parking Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs hotel, off Interstates 64 and 81 and near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, offers great rates and attentive service. Receive a warm welcome from our staff, then awake to a free USA Today and free Daybreak continental breakfast, complete with hot items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.