“Better than Beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Stafford
“Better than Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I am currently staying at this hotel on business. I travel frequently so I'd say I'm pretty particular about where I sleep!! This hotel is new, beautiful & modern, has all of the amenities I need for a long term stay- full kitchen in my room, laundry facility on property, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, nice flat screen tv's & cable & free wi-fi!! Adam, the general manager and Pamela the desk associate were both so polite & helpful! This is perfect for visiting Quantico or DC, or just for a stop along your journey! I'll bring my family back to this hotel & do a DC trip! And to top it off-- the bed is more comfy than my own :). I'd recommend this hotel to EVERYONE!!

• Stayed March 2013
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a tripadvisor survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Adam Jackson
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico

Address: 3097 Jefferson Davis Highway, Stafford, VA 22554
Location: United States > Virginia > Stafford
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Stafford
Hotel Class:2 star — Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.