On a college road trip with our daughter, we needed to locate a hotel 3-4 hours from our home. We would be arriving around 9pm, and wanted a clean, quiet, and comfortable place to rest our heads for one night. The Best Western was that and much more: very friendly clerk at check-in, parking spot in front of our room, and a complimentary breakfast that offered hot eggs and bacon in addition to fresh fruit and cereal. The hotel was only 2 minutes from I-95 but we heard no road traffic. If we had wanted dinner, there were several chain restaurants within walking distance. We didn't use it, but the pool is large enough for lap swim and is surrounded by greenery and flowers. Overall, the motel is much nicer than the photos and was perfect for our one night stay south of Washington DC.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Aquia/Quantico Hotel
- Best Western Plus Aquia/Quantico Hotel Stafford
- Days Inn Stafford
- Stafford Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Aquia/Quantico Inn is a limited-service hotel conveniently located near historic Fredericksburg, the Marine Corps University and the Quantico Marine Corps Base. All military, federal, state and local per diems accepted. Located right off Northern Virginia's Interstate 95, the BEST WESTERN Aquia/Quantico Inn is committed to offering the best in customer service and accommodations at an affordable rate. Each newly renovated guest room at the BEST WESTERN Aquia/Quantico Inn hotel features cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests will find an array of amenities at this pet-friendly hotel including a complimentary full breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, a fitness center and guest laundry. Business travelers will appreciate the hotel's full-service business center and meeting facilities. The BEST WESTERN Aquia/Quantico Inn is situated just minutes away from the Quantico Marine, the FBI National Academy and the Marine Corps University. Guests staying at this Northern Virginia hotel can take a quick day trip into Washington D.C. to visit national monuments and attractions or spend the day in historic Fredericksburg, only 14 miles away. Corporate travelers will be close to Northrop Grumman, Organizational Strategies, Concurrent Technologies and QRC Technologies Inc., all less than one mile from the hotel. The BEST WESTERN Aquia/Quantico Inn is also close to a variety of outdoor activities including golf at one of many nearby courses, fishing and boating at Aquia Landing or hiking and picnics at Leesylvania State Park. The helpful staff is ready to ensure a memorable stay in Aquia Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Aquia/Quantico Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.