“Beautiful Hampton Inn!! ” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2x Points
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Stafford
Skaneateles, New York
“Beautiful Hampton Inn!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hampton Inns have never disappointed me and this stay kept that streak going! This hotel is in a very good location right off I-95. This place was wonderful. We were just traveling through and stayed for a night. The customer service was outstanding and the rooms were very clean! They had a nice size pool and hot tub. The best part of the Hampton experience is the amazing breakfast come morning time. If you are traveling to the area or just staying the night this Hampton Inn is the one to stay at! Great management!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
LaGrange, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Excellent Hampton Inn. Up to date in design. Convenient location, friendly staff, clean, and good breakfast. Had a service dog with me, and staff was very accommodating. Complimentary wi-fi was adequate for my purposes over a weekend.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The lobby area sets the tone for the rest of your stay at this Hampton Inn. It is spacious and well appointed. The breakfast area is large and relaxing. The rooms are clean and inviting. The fitness area and pool are great. The location is very close to many restaurants, shopping centers and the Quantico Marine Base. The one negative is I was assigned a room for the disabled although I am not disabled and the closet space was very small for this room.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
San Diego, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice Hotel, Good location. Disappointed with Room. Was in a handicapped room. Closet was split in half (couldn't hang full length suit and pants). Expected better set up. Freeway noise in room. Disappointed since reservation was made in advance and as a HHONORS Gold, expected more.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I almost fell in love with this place but it smells over powering of an old cellar. I'm not sure what happened to this place in the past but they need to get a fire/water restoration service out there. The entire hotel smells like dusty musty cellar. They try to use spray to cover the smell but it's way too strong and doesn't do a good job. It's hard to turn into the hotel because you must cross two lanes of bumper to bumper traffic most times. You have to wait until two cars let you through.

I'm a Hilton Diamond member but this was my first stay at a Hampton Inn. To the CEO of Hilton, you need to change your logo for the Hampton Inn. I thought it was going to be a country, fake wood discount kinda place. Instead it was very modern and classy. By modern I mean the style. So everything is cool, i.e. grays, whites, blacks, etc. When I pulled in the first thing that made me coo was that they had reserved parking for Diamond Elite members. YOU GO HAMPTON INN. I traveled with my wife and two children and when I checked in the the two front desk staff where +1 nice. They really were welcoming. As a Diamond member I had choices of different snacks free of charge, similar to Marriott's arrival gift.

The hotel is very clean inside, though outside there is some trash in the landscaping. I had the king studio room and it was very big. The room was divided by a HUGE desk (the biggest desk you will every see at a hotel). This gave it a nice feel and provided plenty of space to do stuff and eat. There was plenty of storage all around. The bed was very comfortable.

There was basically no garbage cans in the place though. I had one small one in the bathroom and a 50/50 (trash/recycle) that held a water bottle's worth of trash (I threw away a water bottle and it then it was full).

The work out room is very nice. The have elliptical, tread mills, bicycle, free weights and a weight machine. The pool is nice. The water is cool but not cold. My kids didn't shiver. They have a great business center and a nice washing machine area.

Breakfast was great. I think it was 6:00 AM until a whopping 10:00 AM. They had a really good selection of hot and cold foods that they were always replenishing. Everything seemed fresh. They actually had different varieties of bagels.

They had apples and good coffee free of charge at all times of the day. They also had plenty of luggage carts.

I wish it didn't smell because it would be my go to hotel in Fredericksburg. Unfortunately the smell gets to you after a day.

The rooms are pretty thin walled. I could hear the toilet next to me, above me, and below me. I could also hear their doors opening and closing. I had a room facing the road and it was very noisy. Ask for a room away from the road.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road side of the building.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
methuen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hampton Inn never fails to satisfy after driving 800 miles from FL. Can look forward to comfortable bed, friendly staff, great breakfast and right next to the highway when you leave to continue on your way home.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped and rested for the night while on our way to Myrtle Beach, SC. Micheal, the night shift auditor, Michael was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to deal with. Hotel was lovely, and beds were so comfy. Thank you for a nice sleep. Jennifer Schel

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Amal l, Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for the review. It's good to know that you had a good nights sleep here at Hampton Inn. We appreciate your compliments on our night auditor, Michael as well.

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!