“Beyond pleased!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Stafford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Beyond pleased!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

On a trip back to NJ from Disney World my family of 12 got caught in a terrible snow storm and had to get off the roads just to be safe. It was truly our luck to have found this hotel with available rooms. The staff was friendly, rooms were nice, bed was comfy, the indoor pool was great, fitness room was too. The breakfast buffet was surprisingly great for a 'hotel brekafast'. On our last day there my daughter left a prepaid Visa gift card at the front counter after purchasing snacks for the road. The girl that checked us in, I believe her name is Olivia, called me after we left to let me know she had it. We hd already gotten on the road to head home when we go her call. She told me she would put it in the mail and today my daughter received it. This level of customer service is really unheard of these days. I really appreciate the staff and service my family and I received while in the middle of a crisis. Well done Hampton Inn!

• Stayed February 2015

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We made this booking last minute when the winter weather caught us far from our destination. We've stayed at many Hampton Inn locations and this one was on par with the best we've been to. Clean, spacious, and quiet. We'd definitely stay again if we're in the area.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This was a great Hampton Inn. We got the suite with a small separate area with a pullout coach. The room was spacious and clean. They also have a great indoor pool and whirlpool. It was great to relax here after a long day in the car driving from Florida. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hi stay here several times a month when I travel to this area for business. Cynthia at the front desk is a doll. Very helpful and friendly. Beds are just as comfortable as ever and the rooms are decorated nicely. this is one of the nicer Hampton Inn's that I have stayed at. some of their rooms even have a His & Hers stand up Showers. The fact that I travel to so many places and I come back to the same hotel every time says something about all of my stays here.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for your review. We do have a great location for anyone looking for convenience of ease traveling into 1-95. Once again proving, that, “our staff is our best asset!” Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service you. Best Once again proving, that, “our staff is our best asset!” Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service you. Best Regards…
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I hosted my wedding reception at this hotel on Valentines Day this year. The venue was perfect for 75 people, and the hotel staff was excellent. They went above and beyond to ensure our event was special and well executed by adding special touches to our event. I highly recommend this venue to anyone.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great lay out, clean, modern and great location, the room is very cozy, big and very well furnished, staff was very polite and friendly. this place is in my favorite list of places to stay, easy to get to and from. with shopping dining and plenty of shops around it.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Most uncomfortable mattress I have ever tried to sleep on. Disappointing for a Hampton property. As a Hilton Honors member, I look forward to the great sleep I usually get on a mattress at Hilton properties. This mattress was terrible. My wife and I both woke up with backaches after a few short hours of sleep.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us and we apologized for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!