“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Stafford
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff was wonderful. The General Manager/Owner was there when we arrived as well as when we left and was so delightful! She took care of us as if we were family not just guests of her Hotel. I would recommend This Hotel to all family and friends and can't wait till we return to the area and see the renovations completed!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for spending your time to give us an Excellent review despite of the construction on your recent stay!

Amal Lambaraa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Shelby, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Would NOT refer this location to anyone due my recent experience with a business trip to Northern VA. Arrived at Hotel to find entire building was under major construction. I waited for Hotel staff to finalize a phone conversation for several minutes upon arrival. The room assignment was not accurate for the room i RESERVED. I was advised no other rooms avaialble, no rate adjustments were made or even offered. The noise level from the adjacement room interrupted my entire 1st night stay. Would not return to this location!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Valued customer,

Thank you for taking time to write a feedback of your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the disturbance caused. We would like to assure you that as we have done so in the past, we
will welcome you with a warm smile, offering safety, hospitality and our best customer
service.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Staff exceeded my expectations. My family was treated like royalty.
Thank you for making our stay very pleasant. We will be back soon!Myrna is one of the most exceptional employee in this location. Please keep up the great customer service. That why we always stay at Hampton ...

• Stayed July 2013
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback on your recent stay!
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also, my staff and I would like to thank you for being flexible with us during our hotel renovation. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Hampton Inn Stafford VA .

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Recently remodeled this Hampton has the nicest rooms out of any Hampton I have been too. The decor is tre tre chic as they say. Great staff too! The young lady at the front desk named April was outstanding in customer service making us feel like we were honored guests or something. The hotel is undergoing a massive construction problem that looks like it is coming to completion. What already has been remodeled is just outstanding and I can't wait to see the finished product when I return. The hotel is in a really nice location for it is right off the exit which is always nice and near the Quantico Marine Museum, several of all the big name food chains, shopping and so forth. We always enjoy the breakfast and this one provided a great morning fare as well. The breakfast women took great care of us and went out of her way to prepare breakfast since we came as she was cleaning everything up. This hotel was also VERY CLEAN probably because it is new but the maids were very nice as well. Overall this is a great Hampton team at a great Hampton property.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We would like to thank you for the great feedback and invite you to stay with us when the renovation is complete.
We love to make our guests feel special! My staff and I hope to hear from you soon!

virginia beach, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

If it weren't for the renovations, I would have rated it higher. The outside looks super sketch when you arrive, because there is a lot of construction. My expectations were lowered just pulling into the parking lot. But I'm glad we stayed. The rooms were very nice! I'm sure after the renovations are complete, my ratings will be excellent - very good. Beds and pillows were super comfortable! I felt so refreshed and well rested when I woke up! Breakfast was "eh"... Everything was clean, which was nice. But, I had some fruit that tasted over ripe. Staff was friendly. Super easy and fast access to the interstate. I'd stay here again!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we apologized for any inconvenience that you may have experienced due hotel construction. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
We are really looking forward to the completion of the project later this year 2013. In the meantime, we are doing our best to accommodate everyone and making you feel safe and comfortable.
My staff and I are looking forward to see you back when renovation is done!

New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling through the area. There is a lot of construction and perhaps it is it at a more advanced stage then when other reviewers reviewed the place because there is a significant amount of dust in the lobby.

The outside of our exterior window and of the AC was covered with plastic, probably to protect it from construction debris. However, this meant that the air conditioner shut down from overheating every few minutes and was unable to keep the room at anything other than a stiflingly warm and humid temperature.

Someone has to mention the new decor. It is a battleship gray on gray on black color scheme with orange highlights. The pictures on the walls no longer represent real things for the most part, they are predominantly abstract splotches of orange. The black furniture combined with the overly bright blue-tinted flouescent lights and gray of the accent colors makes the guest room look like the inside of a prison. The effect is to give the place a very unwelcoming and depressing feel.

I stay in a lot Hilton properties every year including many Hampton Inns, and found this experience significantly below par.

• Stayed August 2013
Amal l, Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. My staff and I are asking you to give us another try as we are 100%. We are terribly sorry that your last experience with us was not a good one, we greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

Stafford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel! The new renovated rooms are really nice and the staff was really friendly,especially Lucia, the morning desk clerk. Although the hotel was under construction, I was able to enjoy all the amenities offered. I would definitely stay here again!!!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the excellent rating. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also, my staff and I are so grateful to your support during our hotel construction. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Hampton inn Stafford and hope we can prove our high standard of hospitality again.

Amal Lambaraa

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!