“This location will always be my first choice” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #7 of 12 hotels in Stafford
“This location will always be my first choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Staff exceeded my expectations. My family was treated like royalty.
Thank you for making our stay very pleasant. We will be back soon!Myrna is one of the most exceptional employee in this location. Please keep up the great customer service. That why we always stay at Hampton ...

• Stayed July 2013
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback on your recent stay!
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also, my staff and I would like to thank you for being flexible with us during our hotel renovation. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Hampton Inn Stafford VA .

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Recently remodeled this Hampton has the nicest rooms out of any Hampton I have been too. The decor is tre tre chic as they say. Great staff too! The young lady at the front desk named April was outstanding in customer service making us feel like we were honored guests or something. The hotel is undergoing a massive construction problem that looks like it is coming to completion. What already has been remodeled is just outstanding and I can't wait to see the finished product when I return. The hotel is in a really nice location for it is right off the exit which is always nice and near the Quantico Marine Museum, several of all the big name food chains, shopping and so forth. We always enjoy the breakfast and this one provided a great morning fare as well. The breakfast women took great care of us and went out of her way to prepare breakfast since we came as she was cleaning everything up. This hotel was also VERY CLEAN probably because it is new but the maids were very nice as well. Overall this is a great Hampton team at a great Hampton property.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We would like to thank you for the great feedback and invite you to stay with us when the renovation is complete.

virginia beach, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

If it weren't for the renovations, I would have rated it higher. The outside looks super sketch when you arrive, because there is a lot of construction. My expectations were lowered just pulling into the parking lot. But I'm glad we stayed. The rooms were very nice! I'm sure after the renovations are complete, my ratings will be excellent - very good. Beds and pillows were super comfortable! I felt so refreshed and well rested when I woke up! Breakfast was "eh"... Everything was clean, which was nice. But, I had some fruit that tasted over ripe. Staff was friendly. Super easy and fast access to the interstate. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we apologized for any inconvenience that you may have experienced due hotel construction. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
We are really looking forward to the completion of the project later this year 2013. In the meantime, we are doing our best to accommodate everyone and making you feel safe and comfortable.
My staff and I are looking forward to see you back when renovation is done!

New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling through the area. There is a lot of construction and perhaps it is it at a more advanced stage then when other reviewers reviewed the place because there is a significant amount of dust in the lobby.

The outside of our exterior window and of the AC was covered with plastic, probably to protect it from construction debris. However, this meant that the air conditioner shut down from overheating every few minutes and was unable to keep the room at anything other than a stiflingly warm and humid temperature.

Someone has to mention the new decor. It is a battleship gray on gray on black color scheme with orange highlights. The pictures on the walls no longer represent real things for the most part, they are predominantly abstract splotches of orange. The black furniture combined with the overly bright blue-tinted flouescent lights and gray of the accent colors makes the guest room look like the inside of a prison. The effect is to give the place a very unwelcoming and depressing feel.

I stay in a lot Hilton properties every year including many Hampton Inns, and found this experience significantly below par.

• Stayed August 2013
Amal l, Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. My staff and I are asking you to give us another try as we are 100%. We are terribly sorry that your last experience with us was not a good one, we greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

Stafford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel! The new renovated rooms are really nice and the staff was really friendly,especially Lucia, the morning desk clerk. Although the hotel was under construction, I was able to enjoy all the amenities offered. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the excellent rating. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also, my staff and I are so grateful to your support during our hotel construction. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Hampton inn Stafford and hope we can prove our high standard of hospitality again.

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We only stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. I was aware of the construction that would be taking place, but we were not bothered. The construction did not take place during unreasonable hours (when we were in the room to sleep). The rooms are newly remodeled and very nice. We felt as though the room had never been stayed in - everything looked brand new! The bathroom felt just a bit larger than standard hotel room bathrooms, which was nice. The staff was very helpful, even allowing us late checkout. The breakfast was delicious, including the waffles! Location is great, right off of 95 and easy access (straight down Jefferson Davis Hwy) to the Marine Corps Base. Once the construction is complete, this Hampton Inn will be a gem! I check into Quantico next month, and will probably recommend family stay here when visiting.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. We do have a great location for anyone looking for convenience of ease traveling into 1-95.My staff is trained to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service you. Hoping to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The answer is absolutely YES! The hotel staff here treats you like royalty. In town on business working on a stressful project but every night this week when returning to the hotel I am greeted by a hearty welcome and some of the best freshly baked cookies I have ever eaten. The room I have is very nice and large and extremely clean. The hotel parking lot is a bit of a mess due to some construction, but other then that I cannot find a single bad thing to say about this place. I usually stay at the Wyndham property here; however, that property seems to have changed management and the service has faltered so I decided to give the Hampton Inn a chance and I am sure happy I did. I will continue to stay here since I travel here monthly. This hotel really impresses me and I cannot believe I have wasted the last ten to twelve trips in Virginia at any other hotel. The business center here is very nice too which is great since my work involves responding to emails often after work hours. I am going to hate checking out in the morning. But I will be back that is for sure!

Dear Guest

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! Also, we would like to thank you for the feedback! We love to make our guests feel special! My staff and I hope to hear from you soon!

Amal Lambaraa

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!