We only stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. I was aware of the construction that would be taking place, but we were not bothered. The construction did not take place during unreasonable hours (when we were in the room to sleep). The rooms are newly remodeled and very nice. We felt as though the room had never been stayed in - everything looked brand new! The bathroom felt just a bit larger than standard hotel room bathrooms, which was nice. The staff was very helpful, even allowing us late checkout. The breakfast was delicious, including the waffles! Location is great, right off of 95 and easy access (straight down Jefferson Davis Hwy) to the Marine Corps Base. Once the construction is complete, this Hampton Inn will be a gem! I check into Quantico next month, and will probably recommend family stay here when visiting.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Of Stafford - Quantico Hotel Stafford
- Hampton Inn Of Stafford - Quantico Hotel
- Hampton Inn Stafford
- Stafford Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn of Stafford-Quantico is located 2 miles from the Quantico Marine Base, 1 mile from the Marine Corps Museum, 40 miles from Washington DC, and 8 miles from Historic Downtown Fredericksburg. We offer a HOT complimentary breakfast every morning, 24Hr Front Desk, complimentary newspapers,fax,and copies, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, refrigerators and microwaves in all rooms, clean/white cloud nine bedding, and overall our 100% satisfaction guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn of Stafford - Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.