Save Saved
Ranked #7 of 12 hotels in Stafford
Jeannette, United States
“Overall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family and I are very loyal to the Hilton hotels primarily Hampton. It's not that your service was bad, but it wasn't warm and welcoming. Honestly it didn't compare to any of the other Hampton's we have stayed in ex: Hostess for the breakfast never greeted saying good morning, I constantly felt as if i was in her way. Front desk woman just wasn't very happy very short answers " maybe a bad day." As Tina from the 800# she was amazing! she spent 30min. helping us find a Hilton hotel with availability along the route we were traveling, thats what i'm use to from the Hilton company.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

I apologize for the treatment given to you during your stay. You are a valuable guest and we want to make you happy. My staff and I do our best job to provide excellent customer service and to mantain a clean building for all of our guest. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the hotel. We are always here for you!!

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy staying here for 2days I didn't want to leave because the beds we just wonderful.The staff was very friendly and helpful with the many questions I had.The breakfast had a variety of foods and was great. You wouldn't think this hotel was under renovation because they got it together well organized.Great job as usual Hampton inn

• Stayed June 2013
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

My staff and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback which is very important to us, so we can improve our service.

By the end of this year our hotel will offer meeting spaces, an indoor pool, spa and a VIP game room.

It will be great to have you stay with us in the near future to experience our newly renovated hotel!

Richlands, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel. I travel approximately 3 months a year on business and every time I travel to the Quantico area I stay at this particular hotel. The staff is absolutely amazing. They treat you as though you are part of the family and have always went above and beyond any other hotel I stay at throughout the world. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: With the renovations finishing up I'd recommend requesting to stay at the highest floor as they...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is always a pleasure to make our guests feel special! My staff and I hope to hear from you soon!

Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a good stay at this hotel. The room was excellent (just been updated). The morning buffet was good too. All employees very helpful. But there is major construction going on at this hotel as they add a wing and redo rooms on the first floor. The outdoor pool was closed. Our room was also fairly noisy (so glad I brought ear plugs, I am a light sleeper) as it was situated 100 yards? from the on and off ramps to I-95. If you are a light sleeper I would ask for a room on the other side of the hotel (but which is on the construction side for now). This is an excellent hotel if you want to be near Quantico or the Marine Corps Museum.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for been flexible with us during renovation.

I apologize for the inconvenience of contruction going on at our property, but it will be done soon! The outside construction is progressing really fast, Our indoor heated pool is about to be done. Our Extended stay studios, Conference center will be done by the end of December, 2013.

We hope you come back soon! We love having you here!

Regards,

General Manger.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I checked in on June 19 and when i arrived at the hotel I was greeted with happiness and respect..The staff was just outstanding people...My room was amazing..Everything was new and the bed was super comfy..I really love the new look it's beautiful and yu guys did a good job..Can't wait to see this hotel when it's finally finish so I can come back and visit soon

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and It is always a pleasure to make our guests feel special.

Thank you for choosing our property and we hope to see you again when the renovation is done!

We love having you here!

Chula Vista, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The service, amenities, continental breakfast, and rooms were the best of the best! We had an amazing experience at both of the Hamptons we stayed in -- the one next to the airport and the one about 1.5 hours south.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. We were glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay - thank you for the Excellent rating! We hope to be of service to you again soon. We would like to share with you the progress of the hotel renovation the guestrooms just received top to the bottom makeover. Hotel will offer meeting spaces will be ready early next year 2014 and indoor pool and spa, VIP game room by the end of 2013.
Albany, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Love this Hampton Inn! Easy access to all surrounding areas when I visit. Hotel staff always courteous. Hotel was under renovation and expansion but still a great place to stay. Will definitely be back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Alan H,

We are delighted that you have a pleasant stay with us and thank you for taking time to write us Excellent review. We do have a great location for anyone looking for convenience of ease traveling into 1-95. Once again proving, that, “our staff is our best asset!” Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be of service to you.
We are so excited to inform you that we have progressed as far as the outside construction is concerned. Our indoor heated pool and Hot tub is about to be done... and our Extended stay studios will be done by the end of November 2013.

Kind regards,

Amal Lambaraa

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!