“Great location for Quantico visits!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Stafford
Wayne-, United States
“Great location for Quantico visits!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hotel was still being renovated, but the room where I stayed was immaculate. Everything was updated and worked out great. The location is perfect for vists into USMC Quantico and Industrial Parks in the area. A variety of places to eat are available nearby and easy access to I95.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear guest,

I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for been flexible and understanding with us during our hotel renovation.

The hotel construction is progressing really fast, and we are excited to tell you that our indoor heated pool is about to be done. Our Extended stay studios and Conference center will be done by the end of November 2013.

Please let me know when you are planning to stay with us again!!

Regards,

Amal Lambaraa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Parrish, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This facility is 80-90% renovated & appears as a new hotel. They are in the process of including 15 new long term stay suites & a new fitness room. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything is brand new right down to the lobby carpet. The price was right and we highly recommend this facility when in the Quantico area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay!
I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also, my staff and I are so grateful to your support during our hotel renovation. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Hampton Inn Stafford VA
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was traveling back to New Jersey from GA in December 2012. Not being able to complete my trip in one day, I just randomly happened upon this hotel. They had a room available for just under $100. The hotel was very nice and clean and very quiet. It was on a busy road right off of 95N. I had room 329 right across the elevators. I never heard noise from the elevators. This is your typical Hampton Inn. I saw signs for the hotel off of 95N, but it was about a 1/2 mile down the road on the left hand side. It was a bit confusing when entering as I wasn't sure which way to go. The entrance is to the back, go figure. There were plenty of restaurants in the area (a very busy area around rush hour then the traffic died down). I felt comfortable with the neighborhood.

Concierge was very pleasant. The lobby very pretty. The room had a coffee pot, a nice big flat HDTV with cable (and Disney HD, which was important) and free WIFI. It also had a mini fridge. The bed was ok, but everything else was excellent. Breakfast was good. The omelets were a bit salty for my taste buds (and I love my food with good flavor). They had bagels, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, fruit, yogurt and pastries and it was all included. The laundry room was very clean. All in all, an excellent stay. I filed this one away for future reference.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing our property in the past.

Also, I would like to remind you that, as always, our priority is
our guest’s satisfaction. Our hotel are at your disposal and welcome you if you
decide to visit us again this summer, and offer you the best quality of our
services. We would like to assure you that as we have done so in the past, we
will welcome you with a warm smile, offering safety, hospitality and our best customer
service.

Lastly, I would like to remind you that we will be here waiting for you, so as ensure you once again an unforgettable stay.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Renovations/expansion are underway and I love the results so far. The "new" rooms are sleek, clean and modern. The color scheme (black, white, gray and a touch of red) works very well and was nice to "come home to." Everything feels so crisp, clean and new. The first floor is largely still to be done and so really provides a contrast that makes you appreciate the upper floors even more. One note of caution: because of the construction, I would ASSUME that it is noisy during the day and so if you are working night shift and trying to sleep during the day, this might be a challenge until the construction and renovations are complete (targeted for the end of 2013). But the location is otherwise very quiet and an excellent choice for the business traveler. Do it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn for your recent stay in Stafford, VA. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at our property!

Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Friendly and professional staff, rooms were very clean and comfortable beds! very convenient location close to I-95 exit , restaurants & shopping center. Breakfast selection is very good... I would definitely stop by on my next trip to Florida. And I'll be looking forward for the new indoor pool and Spa!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind testimonial. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Indeed, the renovation will be complete by the end of December 2013. Pool and the spa will be open by the same time. Please feel free to call me directly if you need more information about the progress of the renovation.
My direct number is (5440)998-0001
See you soon!!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I always stay at Hampton Inn. there are no surprises. The rooms are always clean, nicley furnished and comfortable. The staff is pleasant and accomadating. i have stayed at this location several times and never had a bad experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. We were glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay - thank you for the Excellent rating! We hope to be of service to you in your next visit.
Ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stopped here overnight on our way back from a family trip to Florida. Hotel is under construction and did not appear open at first. We drove in any way to check it out. So glad we did. Staff were great and very accomodating. We stayed in the most recently renovated room. It was lovely. We love Hampton properties and always look for them when traveling. They always manage to get it right! (even while under construction)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

We are so excited to inform you that we have progressed quite a bit as far as the outside construction is concerned. Our indoor heated pool and hot tub is about to be done. Our Extended stay studios, Conference center will be done by the end of November 2013.
Thank you and we are looking forward to be of service to you again soon..

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!