“Hampton Inn Quantico” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Stafford
Ma
“Hampton Inn Quantico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stopped here overnight on our way back from a family trip to Florida. Hotel is under construction and did not appear open at first. We drove in any way to check it out. So glad we did. Staff were great and very accomodating. We stayed in the most recently renovated room. It was lovely. We love Hampton properties and always look for them when traveling. They always manage to get it right! (even while under construction)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also, my staff and I are so grateful to your support during our hotel renovation.

We are so excited to inform you that we have progressed quite a bit as far as the outside construction is concerned. Our indoor heated pool and hot tub is about to be done. Our Extended stay studios, Conference center will be done by the end of November 2013.
Thank you and we are looking forward to be of service to you again soon..

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hampton Inn recently gave the hotel rooms a make over. The outdoor construction did not interfere with parking or accommodations. The rooms were very nice and clean and plenty of breakfast items to choose from. I plan to stay at this hotel again and will recommend it to colleagues.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are so excited to inform you that we have progressed quite a bit as far as the outside construction is concerned. Our indoor heated pool is about to be done. Our Extended stay studios, Conference center will be done by the end of November 2013.

Please let me know when you are planning to stay with us again!! I would love to thank you personally.

Please feel free to contact me at my direct phone 540-998-0001.

Regards,

General Manger.
Cincinnati, OH, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you have read any of my other reviews, you will see that I use Hampton Inns as the basis of comparison for other hotels. I like staying at mid-level hotels because I appreciate the amenities (free breakfast, free wireless Internet, etc.). I used to stay at Hampton Inns almost exclusively until they raised their prices by 30-50% about five years ago. I still check Hampton Inns before I book any other property, but I just cannot justify paying 1.5 times the price charged by other similar chains. This trip, the Hampton Inn price was very competitive with other nearby properties, so I quickly booked the room. The one-night stay made me wish I could justify staying at a Hampton Inn on every trip.

The check-in went smoothly and there were fresh chocolate chip cookies at the front desk. As usual, the room was clean and comfortable. The front desk called shortly after I entered the room to ensure it was satisfactory--a very nice touch. The mattress had a protective cover and there was a note reminding me the sheets and duvet cover are freshly laundered for each guest. The cable TV lineup was excellent and the bathroom was very clean. If you are traveling with your family, be aware the sink is inside the bathroom. In the morning, the breakfast was very good. If I have to be away from home, Hampton Inns just feel more relaxing to me.

The property is being renovated, but the renovations did not affect my stay at all. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I can get the room at a competitive rate.

Room Tip: I would probably ask for a room far away from the area being renovated.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Amal l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words . My staff and I greatly appreciate your recognition of our services. Also, thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review .
I would like to share with you the progress of our renovation. The guestrooms are receiving top to the bottom makeover. Hotel will offer meeting spaces, indoor pool and spa, VIP game room by the end of 2013.
Two floors in the existing building are already done. We would love to have you stay with us in the near future to experience our newly renovated rooms.

Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The room was very clean and very quiet. The staff went out of their way to prepare a breakfast bag b/c I missed the 6 A.M. breakfast. I thought that was great - great that they went out of the way to make the extra effort for the stay. Easy on to I-95. Close to food, stores and gas. Felt safe and workout area was very clean. Breakfast when I did catch it was really good! Can't go wrong here! I would stay again. Poster indicated remodel coming - didn't hear any noise.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage.

We look forward to seeing you again soon:)

Agana, Mariana Islands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have over 100 nights this year with Hilton and more than that last year. Hamton Inns are my favorite and I really wanted to like this one but couldn't. The staff is wonderful and the beds comfortable. The room was dreary and a little worn out but clean. I could not stand the smell of cigarettes in the hall and it drifted into my room. Deal breaker. If you are traveling on business do not expect a decent desk and chair or adequate outlets. It is next to the highway but the noise wasn't bad. Breakfast is low quality rewarmed entree with make your own waffle, yogurt, toast, juice..typical.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. It appears that we definitely failed when it comes to what we promised to offer. Therefore, I have personally shared your feed back with each department and have taken appropriate action to turn the entire hotel to a SMOKE FREE HOTEL. In addition, we are in the progress of renovating since January,2013. All guest rooms and public Areas will receive a top to the bottom makeover . We are so excited to inform you that two floors are already done and the rest of the hotel will be done by the end of April,2013.
My staff and I are asking you to give us another try as we are 100% you will be so impressed with the new look of our guestrooms especially our new mattresses-Dream Mattresses- . We are terribly sorry that your last experience with us was not a good one, we greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

Amal Lambara
Freeport
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The staff at the check in desk was friendly. The hotel was a little pricier than the others, but I didn't want to stay in a seedy place. I checked in late and I only stayed overnight. They provided unlimited tea, cocoa and coffee at the breakfast area. I thought that was a nice touch. My room was clean. The parking lot was very dark. It needed more lighting. I'm glad I was with my family or I wouldn't have felt safe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
joannabates, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

I am so glad that you enjoyed our free amenities and services.

First and foremost, I would like to inform you that we already took necessary steps to make sure all parking lot lights are working. Thank You for bringing this matter to our attention

We value our customers and I ask you to please feel free to call me at my personal phone (540)657-7501 to assist you with any further questions.

Morgantown PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great friendly service, room and breakfast at a very reasonable price. Easy to find off of I-95. We used this hotel before taking in Mt. Vernon, just 30 minutes to the north. A few miles closer to Washington was quite a bit ($40,00)more expensive.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear valued customer,

Thank you taking time to share your feedback about your stay with us. We value our customers and we ask you to please feel free to continue to provide feed back about our services.

We look forward to keep on serving you as valued customer

Amal Lambaraa

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!