“A great value on I-95 south of Washington DC” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Stafford
Morgantown PA
“A great value on I-95 south of Washington DC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great friendly service, room and breakfast at a very reasonable price. Easy to find off of I-95. We used this hotel before taking in Mt. Vernon, just 30 minutes to the north. A few miles closer to Washington was quite a bit ($40,00)more expensive.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
joannabates, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear valued customer,

Thank you taking time to share your feedback about your stay with us. We value our customers and we ask you to please feel free to continue to provide feed back about our services.

We look forward to keep on serving you as valued customer

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mililani, Hawaii
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband has been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years when he needs to fly back to the academy at quantico . This last trip on the 3 rd day he felt some bites but didn't think much about it until the last night he was there, he woke up with his foot and legs itching really bad, as he started driving back to the airport he was covered with bites all over his ankles , legs, thighs, and back.

He had to fly back home itching for. 5 hours on the plane .. We took pictures called the hotel to let them know and was told a manager would call him... It's been 4 days now and NO call!

They didn't seem to care to much when I called to tell them they had bed bugs.. Very disappointed with there attitude .. Will never stay at this hotel again..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
joannabates, Owner at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear valued customer:

We appreciate your bringing this to our attention. We take matters like this very seriously. We contracted professionals to inspect the entire hotel to substantiate the complaint you brought to our attention. As mentioned to you on the phone we do not have bed bugs; however, we do apologize that during the course of your travels somewhere along the line you had such an experience.
Please accept a guest certificate which will allow you to stay at any Hampton Inn on behalf of my staff.

aMAL lambaraa
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have a long history of staying at Hampton Inns because I’ve always had excellent accommodations and service at their hotels. So I booked a reservation for August 10 at the Hampton Inn in Stafford, VA for my family reunion with confidence, and it was the most horrible experience I’ve had at any hotel in 74 years.
We were concerned to find it located in a rough-looking neighborhood on a busy highway with signs in the parking lot warning us that we parked at our own risk, but it was a Hampton Inn. On entering the hotel, we passed a platinum blonde who was very obviously a hooker talking with two men. At the front desk, an unsmiling woman we later learned was the owner, Amal Lambaraa, told the clerk which room to give us but never looked at us or acknowledged our presence. We checked in, but when we found the surroundings worn-looking, not very clean with a musty smell in the halls and our room, we decided we just could not stay there.
When we returned to the front desk, the manager, Myrna, told us we would be charged for the room anyway. I strongly protested, and she went twice to check with the owner in her office, who would not come out and talk to us, and finally came back and told us we could check out without being charged. Outside, I was upset and searching for my heart medicine in the luggage in our van when the desk clerk was sent out to order us to leave the property.
Now I find that they charged us for the night anyway, which I’m disputing with my credit card company and Hampton Inns. I don't know how they allow this hotel to carry their name. AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Customer:

We appreciate your bringing this situation to our attention. Unfortunately, I am a bit confused over some of the points brought up. First of all, I am the owner of whom you mention and I was out of town during the dates of your stay; however, I am aware of certain parts of your stay with us through our valued employees.
Nevertheless, it appears that during your stay with us you were unsatisfied. Please reach out to me at 540.657.0999 so that I may assist you with another stay here or at another Hampton property. I would also like to send you the ‘’BE my Guest Certificate’’ on behalf of my staff and I.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion and we look forward to hearing from you.
Owner/Operator
Newport NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The staff are wonderful but the hotel is run down. The Air Conditioner in our room quit working so they had to move us to another room. The forgor even though my wife called for a wakeup call they forgot to call therefore she was late to a class for her business.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
joannabates, Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

It is with great concern we received your review outlining the problems you had with our service. On behalf of Hampton inn Stafford Staff, I would like to apologize for your inconvenience. I want to inform you that we are taking the necessary steps to prevent it from happening in the future.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I hope you will give us another chance.
Please feel free to contact me at my personal number 540-657-7501. We look forward to continuing serving you as a valued customer.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is a typical, upper quality Hampton. Good clean rooms, comfortable accommodations and appointments. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value. Good for a sleep over, very few attractions in the area..had to drive about two miles to find dinner...but that's not a big deal. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is always the goal of my team that every guest enjoy a quality Hampton stay.

Thank you for choosing Hampton!
new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Overall nice hotel. Clean rooms. Only negative is the dining area is very small.

• Stayed May 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We booked this on hotels.com and couldn't have been more pleased. I was watching the prices and booked it about 10 days before the trip so I got a 25% discounted rate. The room was spacious, CLEAN and that includes the bathroom. I can't complain about anything. This was one of the nicest Hampton Inns we've been in. When we checked in, I was asked if I was a Hilton Honors rewards member and my stay was credited towards my membership. Usually that doesn't happen if you don't book within the direct hotel site. We definitely suggest this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center? Share your experiences!