“We would stay here again” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Humble, Texas
“We would stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We chose this hotel over the other hotels in the area simply because it had a restaurant and room service was important to my sister and husband. The food in the restaurant, Houlihan's, was very good. We ordered food service for breakfast ourselves and it was tasty and delivered in a timely manner. The service was less stellar because they didn't have enough staff to handle the crowd in the restaurant...it was full on Friday night. The hotel lobby was very nice and I like that there are quite a few places to sit. The room was clean and well-appointed. I particularly liked the fact that each bedside table had plug outlets directly built into them for our cell phones, for example. The air conditioner/heat is problematic because the fan is so loud whether you put it on the high or the low setting. The bathroom just needed to be a few feet wider. My husband and I could not, for example, both stand in there at the same time. The walls between the rooms are not soundproofed but we did not have a problem with people on either side of us. The staff was professional and helpful. I also liked the fact that Target and JC Penney (among other stores) are located directly across the street from the Hilton. We needed a few toiletries and we were able to quickly purchase them at Target. And as others have stated in their reviews, it is worth it to be a Hilton Honors' member to get the higher floors.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators because they "talk", and rather loudly at that, when the door...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We especially like that you were able to appreciate the services and features we provided during your stay. Please come back, we would love to have you visit again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had a pleasant stay at this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful, housekeeping was very good. The hotel restaurant has great food .I joined the hilton honors program which made me eligible to stay on a higher up floor. The hotel was really quiet except for one night when some drunk guests were loud and obnoxious at 3 am

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Kathy,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are pleased you had a "good stay" due to our friendly staff and "great food". If you are ever in the area again feel free to contact us. We would be delighted to have you stay with us.
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

You will love this hotel! The hotel is in excellent condition and the entire staff provides service with a smile. I did not meet one staff member who did not go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome.

Their conference facilities and staff are wonderful! Everyone who attended our conference really had great things to say about this property their staff!

To get to the hotel from National Airport, you can easily catch the Metrorail located at the airport and ride it to the Franconia/Springfield Metrorail station. When you arrive at the Franconia / Springfield Metrorail station, you simply call the hotel and their very nice van driver arrives within a few minutes to pick you up. It couldn't be easier or more convenient.

As a single female traveler, I really appreciate the fact that you must use your room key to ride the elevator to the upper floors. This extra form of security is really nice.

Room Tip: I have used this hotel many times and have never had a bad room. They are all in excellent conditio...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service and appreciated the added security of our key access elevators. We hope to have you stay with us again should your travels bring you to Springfield, VA.
Fishkill, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was fortunate enough to stay at this Hilton for a recent conference for work. From beginning to end, I was highly impressed with the faces that operate this hotel.....They ALL had smiles and greeted you warmly. By the time I checked out I was on first name basis with many of the staff members, this little detail goes along way as I felt at "home" being 300 miles from my actual residence. To add to the amazing service, the rooms looked newly renovated and absolutely spotless! I am a Hhonors member as well, so all of my preferences were meet which made my staff much more comfortable!. Kuddos to everyone at the Hilton Springfield and I look forward to returning!

Room Tip: If your not a Hhonors member, ask them to join the program! It's free! Especially if your trave...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
The Hilton Springfield team loves to recieve reviews like this one! We thank you for sharing about your "home away from home" experience at the Hilton Springfield, VA. We look forward to your return.
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I received exceptional service from the minute the van driver opened the door to the van, until receiving best wishes from the front desk as I left. This is truly an exceptional hotel, comfortable, modern, and all you could possible ask for when visiting DC.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you! Your kind words will be shared our entire team!
We look forward to having you stay with us again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had our annual meeting here. What a great hotel! Everyone was so nice. The rooms are great. Modern, clean… I wish my bed as home was as comfortable as the one here. I love the fact that for internet, your last name is your password. No having to remember another password. Plus the restaurant in the lobby was actually a Houlihan’s. It’s great to have brand you know with great food rather than typical hotel food. Very smart. As a business traveler, thanks. The meals in the meeting were great also. They really treated our group like VIPs. I’m guessing the staff really worked well with our meeting contact – because everything just ran like clockwork!
I wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about the shuttle service. The hotel has free car parking AND free shuttle to the me...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Springfield! We are all very happy you enjoyed your annual meeting, hotel, staff, service and amenities. We hope your travels bring you our way again.
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

During this trip in addition to an event at the hotel, I had to travel to Tysons Corner, Pentagon City and downtown DC in NW. Great convenient location at better prices than Tysons. Hotel Staff were all friendly and helpful and multiple managers would stop and ask if I needed anything. Most of all I appreciated that the room was clean, the heating/AC worked great and wasn't loud and you couldn't hear the traffic noise even though many major roads meet here.
Found a little Sushi Restaurant just across the street that was great for a dinner and the bar, Houlihans at the hotel was good and had a great Fish Taco for lunch.

Dear Tim,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Springfield during your recent trip to Springfield, VA.
We are so happy you were able to benefit from our location and proximity to local points of interest during your stay. We hope to see you again.