“Outstanding service and easy commute from National Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Laurel, Maryland
“Outstanding service and easy commute from National Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

You will love this hotel! The hotel is in excellent condition and the entire staff provides service with a smile. I did not meet one staff member who did not go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome.

Their conference facilities and staff are wonderful! Everyone who attended our conference really had great things to say about this property their staff!

To get to the hotel from National Airport, you can easily catch the Metrorail located at the airport and ride it to the Franconia/Springfield Metrorail station. When you arrive at the Franconia / Springfield Metrorail station, you simply call the hotel and their very nice van driver arrives within a few minutes to pick you up. It couldn't be easier or more convenient.

As a single female traveler, I really appreciate the fact that you must use your room key to ride the elevator to the upper floors. This extra form of security is really nice.

Room Tip: I have used this hotel many times and have never had a bad room. They are all in excellent conditio...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service and appreciated the added security of our key access elevators. We hope to have you stay with us again should your travels bring you to Springfield, VA.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Fishkill, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was fortunate enough to stay at this Hilton for a recent conference for work. From beginning to end, I was highly impressed with the faces that operate this hotel.....They ALL had smiles and greeted you warmly. By the time I checked out I was on first name basis with many of the staff members, this little detail goes along way as I felt at "home" being 300 miles from my actual residence. To add to the amazing service, the rooms looked newly renovated and absolutely spotless! I am a Hhonors member as well, so all of my preferences were meet which made my staff much more comfortable!. Kuddos to everyone at the Hilton Springfield and I look forward to returning!

Room Tip: If your not a Hhonors member, ask them to join the program! It's free! Especially if your trave...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
The Hilton Springfield team loves to recieve reviews like this one! We thank you for sharing about your "home away from home" experience at the Hilton Springfield, VA. We look forward to your return.
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I received exceptional service from the minute the van driver opened the door to the van, until receiving best wishes from the front desk as I left. This is truly an exceptional hotel, comfortable, modern, and all you could possible ask for when visiting DC.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you! Your kind words will be shared our entire team!
We look forward to having you stay with us again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had our annual meeting here. What a great hotel! Everyone was so nice. The rooms are great. Modern, clean… I wish my bed as home was as comfortable as the one here. I love the fact that for internet, your last name is your password. No having to remember another password. Plus the restaurant in the lobby was actually a Houlihan’s. It’s great to have brand you know with great food rather than typical hotel food. Very smart. As a business traveler, thanks. The meals in the meeting were great also. They really treated our group like VIPs. I’m guessing the staff really worked well with our meeting contact – because everything just ran like clockwork!
I wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about the shuttle service. The hotel has free car parking AND free shuttle to the me...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Springfield! We are all very happy you enjoyed your annual meeting, hotel, staff, service and amenities. We hope your travels bring you our way again.
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

During this trip in addition to an event at the hotel, I had to travel to Tysons Corner, Pentagon City and downtown DC in NW. Great convenient location at better prices than Tysons. Hotel Staff were all friendly and helpful and multiple managers would stop and ask if I needed anything. Most of all I appreciated that the room was clean, the heating/AC worked great and wasn't loud and you couldn't hear the traffic noise even though many major roads meet here.
Found a little Sushi Restaurant just across the street that was great for a dinner and the bar, Houlihans at the hotel was good and had a great Fish Taco for lunch.

Dear Tim,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Springfield during your recent trip to Springfield, VA.
We are so happy you were able to benefit from our location and proximity to local points of interest during your stay. We hope to see you again.
cape canaveral, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I just attended a business meeting at the Springfield Virginia Hilton and it was even better than I expected. You are made to feel welcome from the minute you walk in the door! The rooms are spacious and modern complete with a large flat screen TV. Towels were plentiful and everything was clean. The mini refrigerator is a great extra, large enough for leftovers or just keeping drinks cold. We had a reception and I can't praise the attention the staff gave to every guest enough. The food was excellent and they even exchanged and made a different meal for two in our group with shellfish allergies! The General Manager or one of his staff is in the lobby to help you find your way to your meeting room or to help you catch public transportation if needed. I will definitely stay at the Hilton in Springfield anytime I am in the Washinton DC area.

Room Tip: My room was great, I did notice they have non-smoking floors so if smoking is not something you need...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for all the kudos! We share all comments with our team. They will be happy to hear such wonderful remarks of recognition! Thank you for choosing our hotel during your business travels. We look forward to having you on a future business or personal visit to Springfield, VA.
Abingdon, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had the best stay ever here at the Hilton Springfield VA! From beginning to end of my 3 night stay here was perfection. The friendly staff went out of their way to make me feel at home here in Springfield. The room was large spacious, with a great work area with great wireless internet. The large flat screen TV was the best I have ever seen in a hotel with loads of beautiful HD channels. Microwave, refrigerator, hairdryers were all in perfect working order. The bath was awesome with tons of thick towels and the best in soap, shampoo and amities. I had dinner with my friends and we were all quite impressed with the Food and service of the wait staff. We also visited the lounge and had the same great service there also. This has to be one of the best Hotels in the DC area and I will definitely stay here when I come back to Springfield.

Dear George,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our services and amenities. Thank you for staying with us!

Been to Hilton Springfield? Share your experiences!