You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Jersey City, New Jersey
“HO(ME)TEL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Very comfortable hotel. I felt like I was at home. Mike, Ms. Hanson, and Komal were all very friendly and personable. There's plenty of dining nearby as well as a mall if you need to do any shopping. I will book this hotel again when in the Springfield, Va area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided, especially Mike, Ms. Hanson and Komal. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Great place to stay would definitely stay here again my net trip from California, the staff are also nice also the manager Victor but the thing is that you have to clean your own room the next day and at 11pm the front lobby close and front door are lock.....

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our friendly staff, especially Victor. Please know, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel.

Again, thanks for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We choose to stay at Extended Stay America when staying in the Springfield area. Our visits are Monday thru Friday every 3 months.

Manager Victor Appiah always takes care of our accommodations with a smile on his face and excellent customer service. This is why we continue to visit this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room. They are HUGE.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The staff and I read your comments and are extremely flattered by your kind words. We have always enjoyed having you visit our hotel and will continue to look forward to them!
Lorton, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

The property is OK. However, Lydia and Victor are THEE best! Very professional and well manored. Although, I have had many issues there those two kept it very professional. I would recommend this hotel as a one nighter, but no more than that.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your needs in a professional manner. Still, I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We continuously strive to improve our hotel, and your feedback will be very useful in doing so. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I extend my thanks to Lydia (forgive if I spelled incorrect :), Julia, Abdul and Victor. They are very helpful and made my stay good. Lydia and Julia also has good sense of humor :) A good laugh goes long way in this stressful world. Special thanks to them. All of them are very professional and handle things very efficiently since I can understand how stressful it can get some times. House cleaning also good.
Hotel room is clean and very quiet. If you are someone who want a very quiet ambiance this is your place. I heard you can walk to the metro but I never did. It can be a long walk in cold weather or snow I guess.
Though many restaurants, shopping, grocery etc., within few mile radius you need a car to get around.
Cheers and keep up the good service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. It is great to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service during your stay with us. Your comment regarding Julia, Lidiya and Abdul is especially appreciated. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am glad that we were able to meet this goal. As well, I am glad that your clean, quiet room met your expectations.

We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our locations, in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

An extremely quality home away from home for any business & getaway stay. Julia provided professional, friendly, and incredible service in going above and beyond to accomodate my stay. She was so warm to all the guests and appeared to be able to multi-task incredibly well while maintaining quality superb service. My room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable with an exceptional view.

I recommend this affordable customer - savvy hotel to anyone visiting the DC area, and if you visit be sure to ask for Julia!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Victor is a good hotel manager very good person!! He will brighten up your day with a smile on his face. Gloria the office clerk should be Vice, she is so talented and fast. They always keep a positive attitude and they keep their hotel up to date!! I never had a bad experience staying here!! Stay a few nights you will feel comfortable, as you do in your own home!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. We sincerely appreciate your comments about our guest service team, especially the comments about Victor and Gloria.

We continually work to improve our hotel so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We look forward to accommodating your stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!