“Best Management I've found in the Springfield area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best Management I've found in the Springfield area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We choose to stay at Extended Stay America when staying in the Springfield area. Our visits are Monday thru Friday every 3 months.

Manager Victor Appiah always takes care of our accommodations with a smile on his face and excellent customer service. This is why we continue to visit this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room. They are HUGE.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The staff and I read your comments and are extremely flattered by your kind words. We have always enjoyed having you visit our hotel and will continue to look forward to them!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Lorton, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

The property is OK. However, Lydia and Victor are THEE best! Very professional and well manored. Although, I have had many issues there those two kept it very professional. I would recommend this hotel as a one nighter, but no more than that.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your needs in a professional manner. Still, I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We continuously strive to improve our hotel, and your feedback will be very useful in doing so. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I extend my thanks to Lydia (forgive if I spelled incorrect :), Julia, Abdul and Victor. They are very helpful and made my stay good. Lydia and Julia also has good sense of humor :) A good laugh goes long way in this stressful world. Special thanks to them. All of them are very professional and handle things very efficiently since I can understand how stressful it can get some times. House cleaning also good.
Hotel room is clean and very quiet. If you are someone who want a very quiet ambiance this is your place. I heard you can walk to the metro but I never did. It can be a long walk in cold weather or snow I guess.
Though many restaurants, shopping, grocery etc., within few mile radius you need a car to get around.
Cheers and keep up the good service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. It is great to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service during your stay with us. Your comment regarding Julia, Lidiya and Abdul is especially appreciated. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am glad that we were able to meet this goal. As well, I am glad that your clean, quiet room met your expectations.

We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our locations, in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

An extremely quality home away from home for any business & getaway stay. Julia provided professional, friendly, and incredible service in going above and beyond to accomodate my stay. She was so warm to all the guests and appeared to be able to multi-task incredibly well while maintaining quality superb service. My room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable with an exceptional view.

I recommend this affordable customer - savvy hotel to anyone visiting the DC area, and if you visit be sure to ask for Julia!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Victor is a good hotel manager very good person!! He will brighten up your day with a smile on his face. Gloria the office clerk should be Vice, she is so talented and fast. They always keep a positive attitude and they keep their hotel up to date!! I never had a bad experience staying here!! Stay a few nights you will feel comfortable, as you do in your own home!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. We sincerely appreciate your comments about our guest service team, especially the comments about Victor and Gloria.

We continually work to improve our hotel so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We look forward to accommodating your stay in the future.
Northern Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Extended Stay America - Springfield. But, I know for sure, it won't be my last. My family was forced out of our home due to a loss of power from Winter Storm Dion and needed a place to call home in the interim. I was greeted with exceptional service. Victor, especially, showed genuine concern for our situation and accommodated us in a way that lessened the overall burden of the situation. The room was clean, spacious, cozy, warm and affordable. I'm so glad we chose to stay here!

• Stayed December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review, of your stay. I am glad that we were able to provide a great stay for you and your family during the evacuation. The staff and I read your comments about the service you received from Victor and the rest of our staff, and appreciate the compliments.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Everything is so convenient here.. Short walk to the Metro (blue line), Full kitchen to cook, Comfy rooms and a Quiet atmosphere.
When we checked in this trip Lidiya was very friendly & helpful. She asked us if we were traveling with any children or pets.. We had 2 2-legged & 2 4-legged kids with us, she found us a very spacious room on the 3rd floor. We were very happy with the layout and the accommodations of the hotel. Ive seen a few people complain about the breakfast. You have a whole kitchen (full sized fridge, microwave, stove top, pots, pans, etc) Alls you have to do is run across the street to the Target store, where they have a good sized grocery section. For our needs and wants its perfect!!
Thank you for a great trip!! We will see you again next year.

Sara J.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!