“Staff was great!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Springfield
Accokeek, Maryland
“Staff was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I moved from Nashville TN to the DC area and we had to get a pet friendly hotel that would be safe enough to leave a moving truck at while we searched for a place to live. Management, as well as Lidiya at the front desk, were nothing but helpful in accommodating every request we had. Our truck sat in the same place for 3 days and was never touched, this hotel is definitely in a safe location for the weary travelers. Lidiya also suggested great restaurants to eat at and even had great suggestions for new living accommodations. The only reason for the lack of a 5 star rating was the bedding had cigarette burns as well as a stain or two in the sheets. This was fixed, and we felt right at home until we found our real home!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Tristan - Thank you for your review of our property. I was happy to hear that Lidia was very helpful to you. I am however disappointed that our bed did not provide the comfort you expected. I am sorry. I hope that you will give us another chance to make it right.

We look forward to seeing you soon. Again, thank you for the review.

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Netcong, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were on the road all day and needed a place to crash. We booked this on the recommendation of another hotel's receptionist, who was sold out when we stopped at that one. There were some interesting people staying here that I saw. The hallway smelled of something that reminded me of pickles. I am not sure why. The room was fine, aside from a long hair I found on the bathroom floor, but I was frankly too tired and just removed it on my own. Seriously though, the cleaning people could not have NOT seen it. Everything else was clean. My sleep was disturbed by some random clicking/white noise I could not place even though I tried to find it several times. We left first thing, I did notice they had a little coffee bar and snack area set up, which is nice. I am not saying I would not stay again, it just would probably not be my first choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, I am working with the housekeepers to make sure a situation like yours is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dcs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I needed this hotel after a trip to Johns Hopkins. We needed a hotel with a fridge, microwave, and preferably a stove so this hotel fit in perfectly. The only complaint was that although all the rooms on our floor were non-smoking, our bathroom smelled like very strong cigarette smoke. I would usually ask to be moved to a different room but was too tired that night. Also the front desk girl was very sweet, I believe her name was Margie. Also the bed was pretty firm and not in the good way.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Honor - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room smelled like smoke. In response to your feedback, I am working with the housekeeping staff to ensure this odor is eliminated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dcs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Charlottesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I really enjoy staying in this hotel when I visit Springfield. The rooms are spacious, updated and clean, the TVs are all updated and hdmi capable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Margie and Lydia are always happy to help. The hotel itself is quiet and located conveniently near to shopping and eateries as well as the metro.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. As well, that you found the staff to be helpful, especially Margie and Lydia. It was a pleasure having you visit with us.

Thank you again. We look forward to having you visit with us in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I always come back here when I want a good nights sleep. I stayed for one week and the front desk attendants were helpful in every way possible, especially Victor. My room was clean, and the breakfast spread is good for someone like me on the go! As always I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Also I am glad you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast, it is designed for guests just like you who are always on the go!

I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at dcs@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I've been staying here at the Springfield, Va. Extended Stay for over a year now and love it.
I work out of town so having a place to consider home is a big plus .
A special thanks to Lidiya and Victor.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Margie and Victor provided you with such great customer service. We have truly enjoyed having you visit with us for the past year!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Service is great. rooms are pretty good size and clean! people at the front desk are nice! They are available all the time There's this this girl Lidiya who is pretty and cool!! I recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our cleanliness and our customer service. I will definitely be sharing them with the entire team and Lidya.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!