“A great place to stay when you're on the go” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Charlottesville
“A great place to stay when you're on the go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I really enjoy staying in this hotel when I visit Springfield. The rooms are spacious, updated and clean, the TVs are all updated and hdmi capable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Margie and Lydia are always happy to help. The hotel itself is quiet and located conveniently near to shopping and eateries as well as the metro.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. As well, that you found the staff to be helpful, especially Margie and Lydia. It was a pleasure having you visit with us.

Thank you again. We look forward to having you visit with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I always come back here when I want a good nights sleep. I stayed for one week and the front desk attendants were helpful in every way possible, especially Victor. My room was clean, and the breakfast spread is good for someone like me on the go! As always I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Also I am glad you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast, it is designed for guests just like you who are always on the go!

I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at dcs@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I've been staying here at the Springfield, Va. Extended Stay for over a year now and love it.
I work out of town so having a place to consider home is a big plus .
A special thanks to Lidiya and Victor.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Margie and Victor provided you with such great customer service. We have truly enjoyed having you visit with us for the past year!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Service is great. rooms are pretty good size and clean! people at the front desk are nice! They are available all the time There's this this girl Lidiya who is pretty and cool!! I recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our cleanliness and our customer service. I will definitely be sharing them with the entire team and Lidya.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

It been nice to stay at this hotel. Been here for a few month and dont have any complains. One improvement can be done thou, the gym would be nicer if it had some dumb bells weights. All personel been nice specially Lidiya

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our cleanliness. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Wonderful staff, my favorites are Margie, I give them a ten! Wonderful attitude and friendly. I also love the smiles! Great place. They also are pet friendly, great breakfast. Laundry and privacy. Smoking rooms available. All in all I give them a 10! Perfect. If you want a safe stress free environment this extended stay is it!

• Stayed May 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a remarkable experience with us; thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your remarks regarding the staff, especially Margie, and the amenities we offer. We are very proud to be able to provide all of our guests with laundry facilities on-site and to be pet-friendly.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were in town trying to buy a house and what a deal we found! The hotel was a bit hard to find but totally worth every penny. The rooms were clean and extremely quiet. The staff were very accommodating, but not that we used them because everything was perfect. If you don't want to pay D.C prices and are willing to drive 10-15 minutes, stay here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dawn - The team and I appreciate the complimentary remarks you have shared regarding your experience. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service the staff provided to you and your room. We look forward to welcoming you, your friends, and your family back in the future! Thanks again!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!