“It's a pretty good nice and Peaceful :)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
“It's a pretty good nice and Peaceful :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I like this hotel cause it's just like home -
&the ppl so kind and sweet and the rooms are clean and so is the kitchen and bathroom is a good area to the mall is close by
Thanks Margie :) thanks for the stay

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Angie - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such complimentary things about our hotel. I truly appreciate your personalized comments regarding the staff. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed 3 times because of how close it is to Metro and each time the staff is wonderful and accommodating. Lydia checked me in and was very pleasant. Margie was very sweet as well. If you are looking for a quite and clean home away from home this is the place for you. I have no complaints and the next time I'm in the springfield area i will be staying here again!!

• Stayed April 2013
Nickole - The team and I appreciate your glowing remarks about your experience at our hotel. I'm thrilled that our staff provided you with the quality of service you deserve and can expect from our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Nice clean place to stay. I would highly reccomend it! I loved being able to cook my own meals and I was just super comfortable over all. The staff were very friendly and its real close to DC. Its also very close to resturaunts and shopping. Great Hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I love All Extended stays because the access to cook homemade meals , wash your laundry and it's home away from home ... This particular hotel was convenient close to shopping center , groceries , Starbucks and much more . Also the staff accommodated all my needs Mergie really helped me out one tough morning . I'd recommend this place hands down

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

there are escorts staying at this location and staff and Victor are very aware of this.Not only that, the housekeeping leaves much to be desired. They only do certain things and leave dust on dressers, night stands, and the fact they cant keep housekeepers doesn't say much.Then there is the fact that one of their guest, staying there as part of a work crew went home for Easter wknd, with the room and paperwork showing the room was his for another week, cleaned out his room and belongings tossing his clothes into the dumpster and no doubt keeping the beer and food that was also there.Victor spoke with this guest telling him he would make it right, but when this guest would contact him by phone due to his long work hours, although this guest would leave his number with staff Victor would not return his calls. This extended stay is being run into the ground, and we are not the only complaints this hotel receives on a regular basis. Needless to say, anyone that asks me where to stay will be told to avoid this place. Especially with escorts allowed to conduct their business in front of our noses.The manager claims he gets no kick back on the matter, yet, when it comes down to it, he continues to let the escorts work.makes one wonder.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for about a week and I have been greeted with nothing but great service. I moved from California and am staying here until I find my new home but in the meantime this has been my temporary home. Mariam had done a great job in helping me to feel at home and being prompt in any concerns that I have had. Great job staff!

• Stayed April 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with us. We are so glad that we could be here to provide you with a home away from home. Thank you again for the kind words and if you need anything to make your stay more comfortable please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Everyone on staff has been friendly and accommodating. The room was large, all the amenities were in great shape. In general, we had a very pleasant stay. The coin up laundry worked well for us, the en-suite kitchenette was well equipped, and the fitness room had good equipment with a nice tv within the space.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and the fitness center. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!