“Close to Everything , pleasant staff service from Mergie Sweet Girl !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Springfield
“Close to Everything , pleasant staff service from Mergie Sweet Girl !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I love All Extended stays because the access to cook homemade meals , wash your laundry and it's home away from home ... This particular hotel was convenient close to shopping center , groceries , Starbucks and much more . Also the staff accommodated all my needs Mergie really helped me out one tough morning . I'd recommend this place hands down

• Stayed April 2013

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

there are escorts staying at this location and staff and Victor are very aware of this.Not only that, the housekeeping leaves much to be desired. They only do certain things and leave dust on dressers, night stands, and the fact they cant keep housekeepers doesn't say much.Then there is the fact that one of their guest, staying there as part of a work crew went home for Easter wknd, with the room and paperwork showing the room was his for another week, cleaned out his room and belongings tossing his clothes into the dumpster and no doubt keeping the beer and food that was also there.Victor spoke with this guest telling him he would make it right, but when this guest would contact him by phone due to his long work hours, although this guest would leave his number with staff Victor would not return his calls. This extended stay is being run into the ground, and we are not the only complaints this hotel receives on a regular basis. Needless to say, anyone that asks me where to stay will be told to avoid this place. Especially with escorts allowed to conduct their business in front of our noses.The manager claims he gets no kick back on the matter, yet, when it comes down to it, he continues to let the escorts work.makes one wonder.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for about a week and I have been greeted with nothing but great service. I moved from California and am staying here until I find my new home but in the meantime this has been my temporary home. Mariam had done a great job in helping me to feel at home and being prompt in any concerns that I have had. Great job staff!

• Stayed April 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with us. We are so glad that we could be here to provide you with a home away from home. Thank you again for the kind words and if you need anything to make your stay more comfortable please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Everyone on staff has been friendly and accommodating. The room was large, all the amenities were in great shape. In general, we had a very pleasant stay. The coin up laundry worked well for us, the en-suite kitchenette was well equipped, and the fitness room had good equipment with a nice tv within the space.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and the fitness center. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

i was very much impressed with the services at this location. I can testify that, i have stayed in several Extended Stay Hotels and by far this is the cleanest Hotel. I will recommend this Location to all my work mates her. Thankyou All for making my stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: Just tell them the purpose of your stay and i promise they will suit your needs according to your re...
Frederick, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stay here at least twice a month for work and I'm always completely satisfied. The rooms are clean and Margie at the front desk is professional, courteous and always smiling. Check in and check out is always a breeze, with minimal time and I have never had any noise complaints.

Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My stay was only overnight. It was very quiet and comfortable. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk attendants were very personable and gave exceptional service, especially Victor. I have stayed at Extended Stay in the past and will continue to do so. I would recommend this location for those who travel to the D.C. metropolitan area. It is right in the hub of No. VA.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that Victor took care of your every need. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!