“Comfortable, friendly, convenient” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
“Comfortable, friendly, convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Everyone on staff has been friendly and accommodating. The room was large, all the amenities were in great shape. In general, we had a very pleasant stay. The coin up laundry worked well for us, the en-suite kitchenette was well equipped, and the fitness room had good equipment with a nice tv within the space.

• Stayed March 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and the fitness center. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

i was very much impressed with the services at this location. I can testify that, i have stayed in several Extended Stay Hotels and by far this is the cleanest Hotel. I will recommend this Location to all my work mates her. Thankyou All for making my stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: Just tell them the purpose of your stay and i promise they will suit your needs according to your re...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Frederick, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stay here at least twice a month for work and I'm always completely satisfied. The rooms are clean and Margie at the front desk is professional, courteous and always smiling. Check in and check out is always a breeze, with minimal time and I have never had any noise complaints.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My stay was only overnight. It was very quiet and comfortable. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk attendants were very personable and gave exceptional service, especially Victor. I have stayed at Extended Stay in the past and will continue to do so. I would recommend this location for those who travel to the D.C. metropolitan area. It is right in the hub of No. VA.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that Victor took care of your every need. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Great Mills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Checked in on a Saturday night. Checked out on a Sunday morning. Lydia (or Lidiya, hopefully, I am spelling her name right) from the front desk was exceptional. Her service was top notch and extremely courteous. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes to crash at a place with a refrigerator or microwave!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Lydia wa there to take care of your every need. She is a superstar. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just got back from a business trip to the DC area and once again was impressed with the quality and convenience of the Extended Stay America chain of hotels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and a lot larger than I was expecting. The only thing I can think of that would make the Extended Stay facilities even more appealing would be if there was an on site gym. This is the second time I've stayed at an Extended Stay America and they continue to impress. I will continue using them for vacations and business whenever possible.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I'm so sorry to hear that you were no aware of the fitness center that we have on site. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

When I first arrived I was warmly greeted by the front desk man Mohammad and he gave me all the information i needed. When I got to my room it was clean and beautiful. When i needed some extra blankets mohammad at the front desk brought them to my room and i thought thag was very nice of him.In the morning the grab and go breakfast was also very exceptional, they had a plethora of muffins along with coffee and fresh fruits. Over all my experience at the extended stay hotel was more than satisfactory and if I ever plan to vist the area again I wouldn't hesitate staying with them again.

• Stayed February 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Mohammad made your stay at our hotel so memorable. Our convenient Grab-and-Go breakfast was designed for busy travelers in mind and I'm glad to hear that you liked it so much. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!