“Lydia (or Lidiya) was great!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Great Mills
“Lydia (or Lidiya) was great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Checked in on a Saturday night. Checked out on a Sunday morning. Lydia (or Lidiya, hopefully, I am spelling her name right) from the front desk was exceptional. Her service was top notch and extremely courteous. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes to crash at a place with a refrigerator or microwave!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Lydia wa there to take care of your every need. She is a superstar. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just got back from a business trip to the DC area and once again was impressed with the quality and convenience of the Extended Stay America chain of hotels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and a lot larger than I was expecting. The only thing I can think of that would make the Extended Stay facilities even more appealing would be if there was an on site gym. This is the second time I've stayed at an Extended Stay America and they continue to impress. I will continue using them for vacations and business whenever possible.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I'm so sorry to hear that you were no aware of the fitness center that we have on site. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

When I first arrived I was warmly greeted by the front desk man Mohammad and he gave me all the information i needed. When I got to my room it was clean and beautiful. When i needed some extra blankets mohammad at the front desk brought them to my room and i thought thag was very nice of him.In the morning the grab and go breakfast was also very exceptional, they had a plethora of muffins along with coffee and fresh fruits. Over all my experience at the extended stay hotel was more than satisfactory and if I ever plan to vist the area again I wouldn't hesitate staying with them again.

• Stayed February 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Mohammad made your stay at our hotel so memorable. Our convenient Grab-and-Go breakfast was designed for busy travelers in mind and I'm glad to hear that you liked it so much. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The staff for the most part is great, most are very helpful and will do anything in their power to help you or make your stay better. Rooms have been recently rennovated which is a bonus. Bathrooms are kept clean but housekeepers tend to forget to simply wipe things down which gives a negative impression of the overall cleanliness of rooms. Having a kitchen (efficiency) is very helpful in saving money so you don't have to order out all the time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I'm pleased to hear that the staff here at our hotel is so helpful however I'm sad to hear that your room was no as clean as it could have been - for that please accept my apology. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will chose our hotel again the next time you're in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean, no complain. Margie and victor was great. they had been very helpful. I will definitely recommend this hotel. the breakfas in the morning helped me. I didn't have to make my own coffee and breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Victor & Margie took care of your every need. Our "grab-&-go" breakfast was created for guests just like you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had doubts about extended stay america but I took a risk that paid off. It was clean and quiet. The staff were friendly and for the first time I had hotel staff check on me to see if everything was okay in my room. Thank you for a wonderful job

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
We are so glad that you took a chance and stayed with us. To us, our customers always come first! We hope you will choose Extended Stay America again when ever you are in need of accommodation. We look forward to seeing again very soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff Lidiya always has a smile and is always willing to help. She recommended some great food places. It's wonderful to have someone so delightful greeting me when I go to the front desk. No matter the problem. Victor is a top notch manager. He is very friendly and is always around.
The property was recently updated and is very comfy and relaxing. The gym will hopefully be updated soon as well. This hotel is conveniently located a short walk from the metro and a few mins drive from food and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a reasonablypriced, clean home away from home.

• Stayed February 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for the glowing review of the hotel and for recognizing Lidiya & Victor. I'm so glad that you could spend some time with us. I hope you will be back again very soon. Whether you are coming back to Springfield or travelling to any destination with in the USA we hope you will choose one of our hotels. Thank you for the loyalty.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!