“first time at this hotel since it was fully renovated” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Springfield
Springfield, Virginia
“first time at this hotel since it was fully renovated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Well ive been coming here for a long time. This is my first time here since they renovated. I must say all the work they did made this hotel a whole new place. The staff is great. A couple new face all who seem nice. Margie is still there as helpful and professional as ever. She always has a smile even when our 30 man crew bust through the door she keeps her cool.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here in mid September and was pleased with this hotel. Lidiya was friendly and very helpful in every way. She had the answers to everything and helped me with the stuff that I needed. Half way through my stay, there was a billing issue but Lidiya made sure to call my company within a couple of minutes without a hustle. I was very pleased on how comfortable I was and for that I thank her. In general, the room layout was very nice. Also, it is an affordable place to stay in Springfield. Decent breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Awsome customer service definitely coming back. rooms are fabulous and very peaceful and clean. George was very nice and polite when I came in from a very long trip. I appreciate how nice he was. Victor and Margie is nice. I will always come back and stay again.

• Stayed October 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Florence, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Co workers and I stayed here a few weeks back, and were pleasantly surprise. This hotel was very clean, updated, and quiet. It was also convenient to non interstate travel to the town we were working in (Lorton).

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Renovation has made the hotel welcoming. i was amazed to see it. i love it. Not to forget about the staff; they are always happy and ready to help.The room was very neat, stove,pots and pans was very convenient. Victor is a true Model as a Manager. I just love his wllingness to help and take charge. I will always recommend the location to all my staff member. FYI please ask of Victor when ever you are in the area and need a room.

Room Tip: All the rooms are well kept i like them all. its really hard to choose, but i loved the corner room...

Heredia, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I would further recommend this facility to the business traveler. The suites are quiet and comfortable, there is a common laundry room, a complimentary continental breakfast to go and a very friendly accommodating staff. I like having a kitchenette and there are grocery stores within a five minute drive. As i enjoy going out for a jog of an evening, there is a nice trail next to the facility that circles back around to the apartments located behind the suites. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor and had no issues.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Rome
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hotel is very well located a few hundred meters form the Metro Station ( It can be reached on foot in 10 minutes and by car in 2). It is also easy to reach by car from DC but at times traffic can be really a pain.

Very near Springfield Mall actually in undera restoration but will probably open again i a few months.

The structure has been recently renovated and it looks new. I had booked a large room and it was really huge!! I presume the other are large as well.

The staff is very efficient and ready to listen.

Be aware that the Hotel does not have regular room cleaning. It is done once every 7 days. If you need more you need to pay

Positive
TV is LCD and with good choice of channels
Rooms are large and newly refurbished
Staff is great
Working Kitchen

Some small issues:

1. Furniture is really Basic
2. Bedding needs to be renewed
3. The kitchen is really basic as well. It would not cost much to change cutlery and to put in a few extra items such as salt or sugar...
4. At times (the price change) is rather overpriced

Room Tip: Just get a King room it is larger and more confortable.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!