“great hotel getting even better” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Springfield
Springfield, Virginia
“great hotel getting even better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I'll start by saying I spend 6-8 weeks a year at this extended stay for the last 3 years.as always the staff is great. Most memorable would be margie at the front desk. She is as helpful and courtous as she is beautiful. She takes the time to give you the best service and fixes any problems that arise. This year they began renovations which will make this hotel even better. I highly recommend this hotel looking for the best stay at a great rate.o

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Springfield. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Redwood City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times when on business in the area. The best feature is that it's very close to the Blue Line Metro. It's really easy to get to downtown DC and places like Arlington cemetery if you have time to do something fun.

I will continue to stay here.

There is also free wireless internet. Some places make you pay a ridiculous one day fee.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Richmond
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

My stay at Extended Stay was overall quite nice. Jessica...from the front...made certain all amenities were up to snuff and even when we were looking for a tour around Old Town Alexandria...she took a good bit of time to make sure we had a super time.

The room and facility was clean...nice and very assessable...at a great price. I would hope people looking around...might bump into this place...it is well worth it for sure.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for publishing this positive review. My staff strives to always provide exceptional customer service to our guests and also help them establish a home away from home experience. Thanks again for your positive posting.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel at least 9 times a year (for a week at a time) for over 5 years. I love that I have a kitchenette in the room. The WI-FI connectivity is great. The bed is comfortable,The pillows are comfortable. I'm a smoker and smoking rooms are always available. The bathroom is clean and the shower is always hot and forceful. The location is great. The hotel is about 2 minutes away from the Metro Station and for me, I'm about 7 minutes away from the office. But mostly - what I really like about this hotel is the wonderful, helpful, friendly management and staff. I really do feel like this place is my home away from home when I'm in Washington DC.

Room Tip: They have recently remodeled and the rooms are excellent. Also, they've recently upgraded the W...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Convenient location, great staff, big rooms, and inexpensive...what more can you ask for?!?!?!

• Stayed March 2012
Tacoma, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I'll make a long story short. I got stranded in DC when my flight got canceled going to JFK. I rented a car and got lost in the treacherous, pathetic excuse for a road system that Virginia likes to call an "expressway," and somehow ended up in Springfield. I decided to spend the night at the Extended Stay because of its reasonable prices. What I didn't expect was the incredibly hospitable and caring service I received from the staff. I was able to talk to a lovely woman at the front desk who was able to arrange a room for me and provide me directions back to the airport for when I would leave in the morning. I truly felt that she empathized with my situation, which is a lot to ask from a stranger. The stay was wonderful and I slept better than I had in my own bed at home. I will recommend this hotel to any and all who will listen. Should you visit the NOVA area (or become stranded there for some unforseen reason), you would do well to check into the Extended Stay at Springfield.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
We are happy that you ended up in Springfield. I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Springfield. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Westminster, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great price, Great rooms, Great people, means great value!! (Oh, and they are renovating!!!)

I travel a lot and often just need a place for a few days. This hotel meets my basic needs and exceeds what you are looking for in a hotel. Extended stay is known for its large rooms and complete kitchens. This one is no different. The added draw for me, and I admit I have stayed here a number of times ( I am typing this from their free WiFi now), is the effervescence of the staff and owner! From the moment you walk in you see and feel the team environment. The banter the helping hands and all, work for me.

It spills over to the customers too! you are made to feel welcome. They truly want to make you feel comfortable in their home, They are extremely courteous and very helpful. I think they must have taken some classes in being nice! I am sorry to harp on that aspect but those of you who spend time in hotels know, this is very important to how you view your stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Springfield. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!