“Wondeful home away from home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6800 Metropolitan Center Dr, Springfield, VA 22150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Wondeful home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is a great place to stay! The staff is very helpful and friendly. I usually came through the lobby in the morning. Alexis always greeted me with a smile and remembered my name. Also, Victor couldn't be more of a delight. He was always very friendly and helpful.This was my first trip to DC, and staying here made it a perfect trip. I truly felt welcome here, I didnt feel any of the usual hassles or stresses of being in a area that I was not familiar with. Any questions I had, Alexis had the answers that I needed. Food, groceries, etc. The area was very safe and alot like I was in a upscale neighborhood. The metro was very close, about a 7-9min walk. I also found shopping very convenient. Everything that I needed was within a mile of the hotel. Very comfortable accommodations, and the bathroom was sparkling clean. Comfy bed and a nice quiet room. I will definitely recommend the Extended StayAmerica Springfield, and I look forward to staying here everytime I visit DC.

Room Tip: Corner suites are a bit larger and sunny.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Springfield. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

While in on business I stayed at the extended stay in springfield va. The room was clean and comfortable. The people at the front made it feel like home. They were very helpful. Alexis made my morning when I walked by leaving for work. It felt like you were more than a guest. Victor, the hotel manager, was very helpful when I needed directions for Dulles airport. I would stay there again. They have a microwave and full kitchen which saved me a lot of money not having to order every night and plus I like cooking lol. I would def stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Westchester County - NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I was looking to go into Washington DC for sight-seeing, but I was NOT looking to pay for parking there or spend time dealing with traffic to try to get there. After some research I found this hotel within walking distance of a metro train that takes you right into DC. Also close by this hotel are some good restaurants and a super market that you can take advantage of the amenities of the hotel as well. This hotel was clean and efficient. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Any room seems to be good there
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at ESA. The woman at the front desk (Margie) was friendly and attentive to our needs.

The hotel itself was clean, quiet, and well kept.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I stay in this hotel quite often. The rooms are very clean and spotless when you check in. There is no everyday house cleaning though. The staff is very friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
West Hartford, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed at this property 3 times and 2 were horrible. The problems ran the gamut - dirty rooms, televisions and refrigerators that don't work, carpeting that was trashed, incompetent front desk staff and double charges on my credit card. Once could be a fluke but after a second disasterious visit I won't be back. It is a shame because it is a great location and would be a good value if they lived up to the Extended Stay brand I've experienced elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

The mgr. Victor is wonderful and he has trained his staff to be as adequate as he is with their customer service... I always enjoy my stays here and plan to refer others and keep coming back! Thank you all !

Room Tip: Just make sure to call in advance as they do sell out quick.....
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield? Share your experiences!