1. Near the Metro, only about two blocks away.
2. Wooden floors in the room were clean and a nice touch.
3. Large, roomy bath-tub.
4. Good television cable/reception.
5. Polite front desk staff.
6. Room doors are indoors and secure.
1. The price. $85.00 for two people for a Motel 6? Really?
2. Hard to locate off I-95 with road construction going on, no signs to direct you to the motel.
3. Small towels and only soap for bathroom amenities.
5. Thin mattress on bed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Washington DC SW-Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Washington Dc Sw-Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Red Roof Inn Springfield
- Motel 6 Springfield
- Springfield Red Roof Inn