“Authentic!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 159 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The First Thai Noodle House in DC Metro Area. Authentic and delicious Thai Food! Specializing in great service, thai dishes and homemade ice cream. Thai noodle soup is a zesty, spiced soup that is low in fat and calories. We are variety. We have 8 different broth and more than 6 noodles type to choose from. So get your taste buds ready, you may find your favorite noodle here.
Lorton, Virginia
“Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I've had about five meals here so far and I have to say that the noodle soup is authentic and excellent! A great selection and another good value for money restaurant in Springfield.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

pa
“Amazing drunken noodles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Best drunken noodles I've ever enjoyed. Owner such a pleasure. Our car broke down and I walked over from Sears while waiting for repair.

The owner gave me some Thai noodle soup education. I wish we could have stayed to enjoy a soup. The Tom Yum sounded divine! It seems they are very steeped in food tradition and street food cuisine.

Hoping we pass by again.

Delightful decor and little bar.

Falls Church, Virginia
“Kuay Tiew !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was so excited to hear about a Thai noodle place opening up (relatively) close by. OK, we might have to get on the 495 a bit but it's doable. It's about time there was one!! Sure some of the more authentic Thai places in the DC metro area (i.e. Thai Square, Nava Thai etc.) do have a noodles section on the menu with selection of noodle dishes like Boat Noodles, Bamee Nam Moo Daeng etc. But THIS is a whole Thai restaurant dedicated primarily to noodles. A couple of weeks ago I happen to be in the vicinity and so went to check it out. Loved the way they laid out the menu that helped explain the different condiments and types of noodles (thin, medium, thick rice noodles, yellow egg noodles etc.). Thais are so use to being asked what type of noodle we'd like that we don't generally think that it would be a confusing concept to others. Granted some noodle dishes have to use a particular type of noodle only but others it's up to the preference of the individual. Rules are generally bendable in most cases. I ordered the Doo Dee noodles just because, well, I like this noodle dish but also because I've not had it in a long time. They did a decent job. I felt like some ingredients were missing but the flavour was good. My friends all enjoyed their dishes too. The decor is tastefully done and fits in with the concept of a noodle place. Although you'd be hard pressed to find a noodle place decorated like this in Thailand. This is just too fancy. But perfect for around here. The Yum Seafood salad was OK but not the greatest. I'd go back to try some of the other noodle dishes. Not bad.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Real Thai Noodle Shop...what a find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We finally found an authentic Thai noodle shop. Great food and a pleasant atmosphere. The owners are authentic Thai and it shows in their ingredients and style.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Thai Treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've seen this place many times and decided to eat lunch there. I was pleasantly surprised by their hospitality and delighted with their food. I got the drunken noodle with chicken lunch special. It came with with tum yum soup and a crispy eggroll. The portion was pretty good and the price was right. I really like this place!

• Visited October 2012