I guess it's a Marriott for a reason. This hotel is pretty much perfect. The beds are super comfortable. Every nook and cranny of the room is clean. They provide more than basic things you need for use in the kitchen, paper towels, dish soap, ice. They even give you free popcorn. There is free breakfast also, unusual because the rooms have kitchens. They have the basic stuff of a hot breakfast; waffles, scrambled eggs, potatoes, bagels, toast, yogurt, cereal, fruit, cheese sauce. The food is ok not great but it's free so thats always good. Of course the front desk staff is always very professional, courteous and friendly. It is one hotel where I don't really think about all of the other people who have been there before me. There is a brand new Homewood Suites by Hilton acroos the street which I have not been to so I do not know how that would compare. But there is definitely a reason Marriott has some loyal customers who will not stay anywhere else. Location is good within Springfield at least.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel Springfield
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Residence Inn in a prime location adjacent to I-495 (The Capital Beltway), just 3.5 miles from the main post at Fort Belvoir and within easy reach of the many government and military Army and Defense agencies at Fort Belvoir. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free Internet access and onsite fitness center. Each suite features full kitchens and separate spaces to work, dine and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.