“Could have easily been a six....” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 12 hotels in Springfield
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Could have easily been a six....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

..Nancy and all the front desk staff were very pleasant. My only disappointment was the breakfast crew in the morning. The food was ok but the eggs tasted like they were cooked/boiled a week before. Everyone complained yet they seemed unconcerned. They also started to shut off the queue 5 mins before time was up.... not cool...

• Stayed August 2013

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed 2 weeks on business and I can't wait to go back! Everything about this hotel is great, from the check in/front desk staff, the manager Joe, the covered parking deck, the large fitness center, the huge breakfast buffet and the awesome free dinner/drinks every night (Mon-Thurs). My first week I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite (I was travelling alone so this was not necessary, but the room was really nice!), and the second week I was in a king studio, equally as nice. Love the TV on a console that swivels for viewing in the living area or the bedroom. HUGE bathroom area, large closet, very apartment-like. Fitness center very well equipped. Not once did a hotel employee walk past me without saying hello in a very genuine way. This was my first stay at a Residence Inn, and I hope it didn't spoil me for stays at other RI properties! I'll be travelling back to the Springfield area soon, and am looking forward to staying here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an even numbered room - these face into the courtyard area instead of the highway. I had ro...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Prunedale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a well kept property. We arrived late at night towing another vehicle and there was no traditional parking. I asked for assistance and the Stevon aided us in creatively finding a place out of the way. He also provided us a list of kennels in the area he had researched for our animals. We stayed for ten nights and the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast and manager's evening receptions were enough to keep us fed in the morning and for dinner. The hotel is located at a junction for all the interstates and highways around the DC area. We stayed in a two room suite and appreciated the separate climate controls. We really appreciated the hotel accommodating our large family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Corinth, Kentucky, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We spent our 2013 July 4th vacation at the Residence Inn. The staff was GREAT, amenities outstanding, there was nothing we needed that wasn't there! They have a pool, great workout room, the breakfast and evening hospitalities were friendly and pleasant. We had our 3 yorkies and 1 poodle with us; they were made welcome and had a great vacation, too! DC is within minutes, there is a large grocery store within walking distance along with fantastic eateries. We would definitely go there again. Highly, highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor, loved the walking and exercise we got--I don't like elevators!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed here for a 'Girlfriend Getaway' & everything was EXCELLENT! From the minute we arrived the staff was phenomenal & the accommodations were worth waaaay more than the reasonable rate we paid. I will DEFINITELY look to stay with this chain as I travel, and hope my stay(s) will be identical yo my stay in Springfield.

• Stayed July 2013
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed in Springfield 3 days and the staff was really friendly and helpful. The facilities were clean and very convenient to our resources nearby. Highly recommend this hotel! There is shopping very near for groceries, ABC, and other needs. There is also several restaurants one to two blocks away that are awesome....especially MIKE'S. 5 stars for our stay there...... highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: The suit with one king and one bedroom is perfect for a couple. There is a nearby restaurant called...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Spring Lake, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed here with my family shortly after I returned from Kuwait, and I loved it! The exterior and rooms had a boutique-quality feel, very opulent. The front desk staff were great. The location was a bit tricky to get around, but it was close enough to many attractions like Potomac Mills and Washington, DC. Overall, this is a great hotel, and it's one of the reasons I'm proud to be a Marriott Rewards member.

Now if all the other locations could be like this one... :)

Room Tip: If you have AAA and are military/government employee, compare rates before you book your rooms. My...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill? Share your experiences!