We spent our 2013 July 4th vacation at the Residence Inn. The staff was GREAT, amenities outstanding, there was nothing we needed that wasn't there! They have a pool, great workout room, the breakfast and evening hospitalities were friendly and pleasant. We had our 3 yorkies and 1 poodle with us; they were made welcome and had a great vacation, too! DC is within minutes, there is a large grocery store within walking distance along with fantastic eateries. We would definitely go there again. Highly, highly recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel Springfield
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Residence Inn in a prime location adjacent to I-495 (The Capital Beltway), just 3.5 miles from the main post at Fort Belvoir and within easy reach of the many government and military Army and Defense agencies at Fort Belvoir. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free Internet access and onsite fitness center. Each suite features full kitchens and separate spaces to work, dine and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.