“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 hotels in Springfield
Bradenton, Florida
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed in Springfield 3 days and the staff was really friendly and helpful. The facilities were clean and very convenient to our resources nearby. Highly recommend this hotel! There is shopping very near for groceries, ABC, and other needs. There is also several restaurants one to two blocks away that are awesome....especially MIKE'S. 5 stars for our stay there...... highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: The suit with one king and one bedroom is perfect for a couple. There is a nearby restaurant called...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Spring Lake, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed here with my family shortly after I returned from Kuwait, and I loved it! The exterior and rooms had a boutique-quality feel, very opulent. The front desk staff were great. The location was a bit tricky to get around, but it was close enough to many attractions like Potomac Mills and Washington, DC. Overall, this is a great hotel, and it's one of the reasons I'm proud to be a Marriott Rewards member.

Now if all the other locations could be like this one... :)

Room Tip: If you have AAA and are military/government employee, compare rates before you book your rooms. My...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a quick getaway and came across this hotel. We were treated so well by the staff of this hotel. First of all, the free breakfast was DELICIOUS... Eggs, Sausage, bacon, ham, potatoes, oatmeal, and lets not forget the wafflemaker... If you go Monday-Thursday dinner is included as well which is a big pointer for me. It also includes complimentary beer and wine for a minimal donation which is later given to charity (good cause). Our room was excellent with a small kitchen and small livingroom area (for $100 a night)- who can beat that? This was an overall excellent experience and it is definitely worth more than the 3 stars that I saw it rated as when I booked it. PS- Take your bathing suits, they have a pool open until 10pm (Excellent). The only bad pointer is that room service food was horrible.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I very rarely give an "Excellent" rating but this property deserves it!!! We were moving from the area and needed a place to stay before we headed out the next day. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly. When we got to our room we were AMAZED! A little kitchenette area with a sitting area, large bathroom, and comfy bed. AND IT WAS SPOTLESS!!! Free breakfast the next morning is much more than just pastries and coffee....and REAL silverware to use with your REAL plates....there are disposal plates and plastic ware available if you need those. And now for the best part.....I had called another property down the road which is much lower on the tripadvisor list and the Residence Inn price for the night we stayed was more than $15 cheaper than the lower ranked property! If you need a place in Springfield, I highly recommend this Residence Inn property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Newbury, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the Memorial Day weekend. We didn't want to stay in downtown and this was a great place. Great restaurants and shopping plaza's nearby, not far from downtown. The breakfast was pretty decent, the parking was easy and convenient and the staff was excellent and friendly. We didn't plan on having the room cleaned while we were there but the "Do not disturb" sign blew off the door one day and we came back and they had cleaned the room, we had left dishes in the sink that we had planned to clean ourselves, the cleaning staff had cleaned them. I also left out many valuables since we hadn't planned on the room being cleaned, including my Ipad..nothing was touched. The bed was comfy but make sure to request extra pillows if one isn't enough for you!! :) We had pre-requested extra pillows and were glad we had. I wouldn't hesitate to go back the next time we spend time in that area. Make sure to check out Malek's Pizza, just a few minutes down the road, delicious food!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I spent a week stay there and was very happy with the hotel. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the kitchen & was glad to be able to make my own food without eating out all week. Although, i did enjoy their breakfast there. The linens were crisp & clean and my room was perfect. Plus its just off 95. I really enjoyed it there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Williamsburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

A trip to the local area to find new housing for new job so the convenience of this facility was just right. The hotel is easy to find on Old Keene Mill Road off the Interstate however it requires going around a block to come back to the entrance and parking. I really have nothing bad to say as the staff looked professional and was very welcoming to two tired travelers. Our room was a mini suite with kitchen, Jacuzzi tub and very fine bedding. The accommodations were quiet even though on the highway and very clean throughout the room and hotel. I definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill? Share your experiences!